What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my hubby..thank god. My ex hubby. more shocking info about him. will explain later.

Good news is that my interview went well. Will know either tmw or Thursday if I got the job or not.

Hope you got the job!!

He has more kids???

Thinking about tomorrows early round of golf in cold rain. :)

You have only been here four months. Lots of things happen and AD rebounds.

How long I here not point at all. But thank you for try make me feel like newbie who opinion not matter. I appreciate a lot.

I'm thinking I am so lost, but I'm sure someone will help me before I lose my sanity.

I found some sanity this morning but it didn't fit me... It might be yours as it looked kind of homeless like its been lost for a while. :p

A deaf centered forum. No audism.

I see. I always thought one of the great things about AD was we have all types of people who are deaf and many different ways they live with it. Lots of information for everyone here. That is just my opinion. I think AD is great.

I see. I always thought one of the great things about AD was we have all types of people who are deaf and many different ways they live with it. Lots of information for everyone here. That is just my opinion. I think AD is great.

You're free to mingle here. No biggie.

Yes. That great. Audism not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back