What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my hubby..thank god. My ex hubby. more shocking info about him. will explain later.

Good news is that my interview went well. Will know either tmw or Thursday if I got the job or not.

I knew you would dazzle them in the interview.

That man is just too much. It is always something with him. I think he gets a kick out of creating drama.

I'm thinking about why I never asked anyone here to explain how you turn on CC on videos. Didnt want to sound stupid. I'm thinking I need to learn so much. Makes my brain spin. Also found out how great some of my medical providers are. When making an appointment, if you let them know your deaf, they allow extra time. I even was asked if I needed an interp. how great is that. Was nice to go to a doctor appointment without my husband having to take time off work. I feel like I'm getting some of my independence back.

Interview

Not my hubby..thank god. My ex hubby. more shocking info about him. will explain later.

Good news is that my interview went well. Will know either tmw or Thursday if I got the job or not.
I thought about you today. I'm sure you had an amazing interview. Please let us know as soon as you find out you GOT the job.:angel:

I'm thinking why is it so much easier for a pedophile HS basketball coach to get investigated than it is for a pedophile youth minister to get investigated? Oh wait, the church sweeps it under the rug and then 10 years later they decide to force all persons who work with children to go through a background check. The school reports it because they are required to as they are affiliated with the state, duh.

Shame.

Just saw in the paper where our HS Girls Basketball team is currently being investigated and is on administrative leave with pay while this investigation goes on.

Why?? Both are equally disturbing. Oh wait, sports are more important.

Didn't think there was anything wrong with the old way. Sigh. Do you still see a news feed with the new version?

when will my new laptop ship? I ordered it from Sony last night (with my customizations). hmm. The laptop bag has been shipped already!

Your ex seems to have a knack for creating drama around him.

I knew you would dazzle them in the interview.

That man is just too much. It is always something with him. I think he gets a kick out of creating drama.

:lol:, didn't see your post before I commented on him creating drama...

I hope you got it! :hyper:

What color to paint my bedroom and what kind of flooring I should get when I get home.

I'm thinking that I will switch to linux and work on my css to polish up my web page..

my headache finally vanishing. but i feeling so tired and i piss off bec people keep talk to me. they need shut hell up and let me have space. i am not mood to chatting with anyone.

I am thinking someone made a very good decision recently.

I'm thinking I am so lost, but I'm sure someone will help me before I lose my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back