What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol not likely. probably because she didn't want any complication or send wrong signal to any other guy she asks. I guess it's a safer bet to ask ex. I wouldn't worry about possibility of getting back together lol. not gonna happen since she's gonna be away for 2 years in Europe.

My reply to that.... :wave:

oh yea - looks like it was for real but she cancelled it because she didn't want to go alone. the host already gave away her +1 spot to other friend so we hung out with her friends instead.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Ah, I see.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Wondering why some people have to be such jerks as to break into my car on my birthday... and steal stuff out of it...

I'm thinking about making sure I take a sleeping pill tonight. No sleep again for 3 nights. Too hot and we have 3 fans in the room and no covers on the bed.

Too hot? What do you mean? It's 32° outside!!!

Too hot? What do you mean? It's 32° outside!!!

Come to South Florida!! Right now, it is 78, and at night it's been right around 75. MIL will not allow the A/C to run at night. She thinks it's a fire hazard.

Better not use those ceiling fans then either!!!

Better not use those ceiling fans then either!!!

She doesn't have them. We have 3 portable fans in the room. 1 box fan on floor, 1 table top fan on dresser and a small fan on my printer facing my head of bed. She can try to turn them off, but they all have remote controls and I have the remotes in my bedside shelf. :giggle:

She doesn't have them. We have 3 portable fans in the room. 1 box fan on floor, 1 table top fan on dresser and a small fan on my printer facing my head of bed. She can try to turn them off, but they all have remote controls and I have the remotes in my bedside shelf. :giggle:

Very sneaky of you. :giggle:

Currently I am thinking of whether I should invest in either a laptop or a cell phone when/if I get a job. :hmm:

:laugh2: I bet you're going "straight to hell" for that! Fans!

"Why back in my day, we didn't have electric fans to keep cool - we had to sweat to do that for us. Kids these days..." :nono:

Hot here today too...but luckily, we get the river breeze, and didn't have to use the AC or even the Heat for several months now....ceiling fans, yes...and also floor fans if need be.

Is thinking why it's so cold and rainy today... but it's a fall season so it's expected in state of WA. I am so looking forward getting the heck out of here this Sat.... I'll be in nice warm Mexico. Heard that it's gonna snow this weekend... hopefully it won't snow until I leave, lol.

It's cold here too. I had to put on a hoodie this afternoon. Brrrr!!

But your in Canada, it was cold there a month ago. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back