What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking about going wild with my hair. Some funky hair dye.

Thinking I have been on here most of the day....I need to get off here and hit the books and get ready for my PTCB exam.

I've actually been thinking about dying my hair again. Hubby and MIL comment on my grey all the time. I am fine with it and the kids love it. Most people I have talk with say that it looks natural and looks great. I even get that comment from some hairdressers.

Gee, now I think I just talked myself out of it again. Besides which, coloring it would cost more than I want to pay. I could do the home job, but that only last 4-6 weeks in my hair for about $8-$10. If I go to the shop, it's still about 4-6 weeks and will run $55 for one color and an additional $35 for highlights.

Thinking I wish all my robes with zippers had lasted longer. It will be cold soon, and I only have one pullover sweatshirt henley style robe.

No hood and not comfortable.

And also, that denim jumpers are not for sale anywhere. I don't follow fashion, and my denim jumpers are worn out...

Blah

Plus Size Denim jumper by Ellos | Plus Size dresses & skirts | Woman Within

http://www.nextag.com/denim-jumper/compare-html

I found 2 web sites for denim jumpers! I use to wear them all the time and loved them. I forgot about them!!

What are you moving to? A new apt? I didn't know you were looking!

Think I'm gonna watch a movie. I got Julie & Julia from the library.

I watched the recent recording of NCIS. Too busy this week until now.

Wirelessly posted

I held my zumba teachers' new born for the first time. He's so adorable, love the smell of a new born, he was awake, and he has mommy's eye color. I enjoyed holding him in my arms.

I'm thinking the brownies I just made smell realllllllllly good right now.

just had some NyQuil. Wondering how long till I x_x

tick tock tic......... x_X

Thinking will I be working two jobs forever? No, I don't depend on my 2nd job but as my take home pay gets smaller each year due to no raise and teachers pension/taxes going up each year eating away my take home pay, I could start depending on my 2nd job. It is scary. 5 years ago I brought home $600 more a month than I do now. I had to stop contributing to my 401K plan and give up some luxuries. However, I do love what I do..my job doesn't feel like a job. It is a tough dilemna....*sighs*

Thinking will I be working two jobs forever? No, I don't depend on my 2nd job but as my take home pay gets smaller each year due to no raise and teachers pension/taxes going up each year eating away my take home pay, I could start depending on my 2nd job. It is scary. 5 years ago I brought home $600 more a month than I do now. I had to stop contributing to my 401K plan and give up some luxuries. However, I do love what I do..my job doesn't feel like a job. It is a tough dilemna....*sighs*

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back