What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about what kind of cake to bake for my boyfriends birthday. Hmmm...

What are his favorite flavors?

I think Royale such Newfie...Habs?!?!? Go CANUCKS!!!!!!!!

I am really not in the mood to go to work today...I still have pretty nasty
dizziness left over from yesterday. :( but we can not afford for me to call in sick.

I am really not in the mood to go to work today...I still have pretty nasty
dizziness left over from yesterday. :( but we can not afford for me to call in sick.

me too dizzy mess on my mind stress crap!

I'm thinking about the England v Scotland game tomorrow at the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand. Looking forward to watching it, but am very nervous in case my team loses (can you work out which team I'm supporting?)

I'm thinking about the bills I can't pay this weekend.

thinking about what color to paint my toenails. i want something dark and sexy

thinking about what color to paint my toenails. i want something dark and sexy

Red! Plus a red spaghetti strap dress that goes all the way down to the knees with high heels!

Oh lala! :naughty:

World peace.

But I'll take peace here on AD if it doesn't work out with the world.

I don't want to think today... I want to clock out. Just for a while, I reserve the right to return to this body.

What are his favorite flavors?

He likes yellow cake or white cake. With homemade buttercream.. Hmmm.. May have him a little Birthday party tomorrow. Since all the kids will be here. Daughter will be out tonight and my Parents will be out. So I may just wait til tmw. Unless he wants a Date night. :naughty:

I am thinking about how disappointed I am that I cannot go to a wedding tomorrow. Stupid cold/flu since last Sunday should be gone by now but it is hanging on. Grrrr, frustrated, I was looking forward to visiting with everyone and good food and dancing! So today I am giving myself a party ... a self-pity party ha! Everyone welcome! :party:

Thinking I wish all my robes with zippers had lasted longer. It will be cold soon, and I only have one pullover sweatshirt henley style robe.

No hood and not comfortable.

And also, that denim jumpers are not for sale anywhere. I don't follow fashion, and my denim jumpers are worn out...

Blah

suppose to get in the 50's at night in Florida over the weekend lasting throughout the week.
:shock: Too early to get this cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back