What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still thinking about my son.

Oh. I checked that. I have a disease that involves retinal damage. I'm sorry about your son, and hope it may be something reparable for him.

My best friend is Greek - her mother used to bring over entire dishes of baklava and they never lasted longer than a day! Baklava is so freaking delicious.

Yah huh. We made Cheetah drool over it in the Lunch thread. :lol:

My best friend is Greek - her mother used to bring over entire dishes of baklava and they never lasted longer than a day! Baklava is so freaking delicious.

My parents' friends the Contants are either from Greece or are of Greek descent and they served those at their daughter's wedding. I learned that Greek Orthodoxs take forever to get married!

Oh. I checked that. I have a disease that involves retinal damage. I'm sorry about your son, and hope it may be something reparable for him.

Thanks, I hope so.... Once I find out from my son tomorrow, then I will talk to my father to get his advice since he's a retired medical Dr.

I am thinkin about the new york jets. no me is no fan of jets,yuck. I picked up their D on my fanasty team. I hope they shut down Tebow, who sucks. The game starts soon. The horseface,Elway is on tv right now. :lol:

GO BRONCOS!

Oh and I am thinking about Facebook scrabble FINALLY getting fixed.

Whoever wants to play scrabble with me after the issues are fixed - Better say your prayers. I will be uber focused. (slow games make me not focused.)

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord PFH's vowels to keep..."

GO BRONCOS!

Oh and I am thinking about Facebook scrabble FINALLY getting fixed.

Whoever wants to play scrabble with me after the issues are fixed - Better say your prayers. I will be uber focused. (slow games make me not focused.)

I am still studying strategy and trying to increase my vocabulary. Christmas week is my plan to challenge you! :evil:

I am still studying strategy and trying to increase my vocabulary. Christmas week is my plan to challenge you! :evil:

Good Luck, Botti!....Feel he's the man to beat, but my bet is on you!...So you go, girl!

I wonder what I forget....my sister text:

Hi Auntie! Just reminder text, not forget your nephews tomorrow!

I text back:

What? What tomorrow?

She text back:

OMG!!!! bad Auntie!!! You forgot?!?!?

:hmm:

Not know yet!!!! She let me stew I think! Bad Auntie! Is tomorrow holiday or something??

Is Pink Day! I never would remember this! Lol. They have pink day their school, for anti bully. When big nephew grade 1, I bring him pink lunch for pink day (harder than you think!!!!) and now they expect every year. Good thing Sea remind me!

She text: "this social services, look for unfit auntie". Ha ha.

I've played with him before. He is very very good! I lost.

As I figured, he's good...asked me to play once, but I declined. Scrabble was and still is a favorite past time of mine, but I don't play it much anymore....ran out of opponents to beat....and no one would play me anymore *snif snif*...:giggle:...but I know to play PFH or even you...I'd get beat easily.
Anyhow, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back