What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy belated, PFH!

Happy belated birthday!!!

Coming soon I will back Alldeaf sooon :) I am work :D

Guess I better start dinner. This time change is not being helpful. It's too early to be this hungry. I just ate lunch 3 hours ago.

5pm and the room is dark and I need the lights on.

Wirelessly posted

The football game is not the same without Restless_heart :(

Last edited:
How much i want a new computer and how much fun i will have turning my spare room into an office/media room

Guess I better start dinner. This time change is not being helpful. It's too early to be this hungry. I just ate lunch 3 hours ago.

5pm and the room is dark and I need the lights on.

Re the dark, I'm ready for bed already. I figure I have a mild case of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) because I'm ready for bed when the sun sets (but I don't go to bed that early and probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep if I did).

Re the dark, I'm ready for bed already. I figure I have a mild case of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) because I'm ready for bed when the sun sets (but I don't go to bed that early and probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep if I did).

That would make it easier for me to go to bed earlier to go to the gym at 5AM.

I think more seems improve grow community help more courage to lots of supportive pretty kindly Friends alldeaf I thinks :)

i just finished getting my hair braided. i cant move the top half of my face.

LOL! Do you have a "surprised" look stuck on your face, Christie?

I think so my best friends guess call me sk confuse why not tell me about to me I said hold 0_o she confused lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back