What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feeling relax! try best thinking try , I study on homework lots of course :)

i feeling life sucks tonite,my son and grandson go back tomorrow i no see them until end of year if lucky..so i off to london saturday life is better there

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of passing my exam coming up soon. I am not a good test taker :(

Wirelessly posted

Good luck , Rio. Just try to relax and breathe deeply before the test.

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted

Good luck , Rio. Just try to relax and breathe deeply before the test.

Thank you Bott will do :)

Wirelessly posted

Jolie77 said:
Wirelessly posted

Good Luck! I know you can do it! Be confident, girl! :)

Yes, thank you for mentioning confidence :) I will bring that with me test day :)

I am thinking it will be 86 degrees here today, and while normally I would complain , it is wonderful after the heat wave we just lived through.

sorry hear you worst!! lots of serious!! hope be avoid heat pretty bad news

Thinking of mio amor <3:ily:

Young 9-month pregnant mother of two kids was murdered and found in her vehicle not very far from here..it's pretty unusual. She was answering to craiglist ad.. FBI serched a home and seized several things included hard-drives...tsk,tsk,tsk.

I am thinking this heat needs to go elsewhere. When I got in my car today the temp showed 110 degrees. It has never gone that high before. Thank goodness for AC!!!!!

I'm thinking about mid 1990s when my family went to visit my Mom's brother. His family had 2 ferrets. One of the ferrets bit my Mom while she was showering.

It's scary because many people get confused, frustrated, scared, and angry when they get bitten by a ferret. Many of them are not prepared to be bitten by one. I'm very lucky that I was never bitten by one.

woof woof I watch funny me joke :lol: crazy me funny story

Gee: no meows/stories from my cat: Prof SKY. At the moment sleeping in the shade.

Getting ready for real work: BEAT the clock- swimming

I'm thinking about mid 1990s when my family went to visit my Mom's brother. His family had 2 ferrets. One of the ferrets bit my Mom while she was showering.

It's scary because many people get confused, frustrated, scared, and angry when they get bitten by a ferret. Many of them are not prepared to be bitten by one. I'm very lucky that I was never bitten by one.

At one point we had several ferrets when my kids were at home. One female we rescued was absolutely crazy, and wanted nothing more than to bite people.

I had to handle her with long sleeves, long pants, shoes, and heavy gloves.

She never got better, and eventually had to be given to a new home, where apparently she did finally adjust.

That was my one spectacular rescue failure.

And also my last ferret, although one of my daughters did have more.

I go to haircut :P whoot!! :lol: professional haircut :)

I'm thinking and wonder if there will be a deal in time to start the NHL season on time or will we've a strike again?

Young 9-month pregnant mother of two kids was murdered and found in her vehicle not very far from here..it's pretty unusual. She was answering to craiglist ad.. FBI serched a home and seized several things included hard-drives...tsk,tsk,tsk.

Any idea what ad? To buy something or to offer sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back