What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was good thinking. It happened to us when it's record setting heat, and my husband was at work.

I don't think I could have carried too much ice back from the store on foot! :lol:

You need a wagon that those doggies of yours can pull so you can go shopping. :lol:

Thinking how much work we have had to do the last three days after our refrigerator stopped working.

Also of how expensive it will be to replace all the food that had to be thrown away.

a very interesting and useful advice I learned from my college doctor - she stores a bunch of water bottles in fridge so that in case of power outage, the fridge will still be able to keep vaccines cold.

but as for freezer, yea I'd do what RR did - ice bags.

a very interesting and useful advice I learned from my college doctor - she stores a bunch of water bottles in fridge so that in case of power outage, the fridge will still be able to keep vaccines cold.

but as for freezer, yea I'd do what RR did - ice bags.

Ice would have been good, but we did have a lot of juice and water bottles in.

I think just a problem of the extreme heat and humidity here now . We are setting records.

Oh, well. We made a good start on restocking today. :)

again I am back on work :/ lol again work my boss said happened on mistake on mistake on forget on box lol!

again I am back on work :/ lol again work my boss said happened on mistake on mistake on forget on box lol!

It takes time to learn a new job. Soon you won't make any mistakes, I am confident.

It takes time to learn a new job. Soon you won't make any mistakes, I am confident.

It is pretty on new on job, mistake on boss happened, fault! new job, I am working, I am new on job, I am back, I am wonderful on enjoy on work, I am really on work love on food box thank advise!

Thinking how much work we have had to do the last three days after our refrigerator stopped working.

Also of how expensive it will be to replace all the food that had to be thrown away.

Oh, that is a shame. So sorry this happened. :(

I'm thinking about a family who has a son who is deaf and autistic. Parent posted a pic of OT in the pool, and I asked if she knows how to sign. Parent replied that, "she knows some sign, but we are focusing on PECS because he responds better". It hurts my heart to read that, because I know the family has probably stopped signing altogether. He has a profound loss, and doesn't benefit from any hearing technology. I know PECS is great for children who are on the Autism spectrum, but that doesn't diminish his need for access to language. It makes me sad.

Thinking about relocating to Texas. The more I find out about Florida the better Texas looks.

austin is a nice city, prettttty HOT and no humid. If you love boat then hippie hollow park is a nice park. :cool2:

I like hot and dry. hoping for 10-50 acres for property with a 3-4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom ranch with a 2 car attached garage. Then adding a proper shop/garage for the gearhead addictions...

But I think clothes are an option at Hippie Hollow, man I haven't heard that name in years, thanks for the memory flash back.... :)

i am thinking that i am jealous of this lazy dog. wonder how did dog feels so lazy. I want to feel like what dog did is simple lazy.

funny-animal-gifs-that-is-one-lazy-dog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back