What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinkin' sad for father's day.

We lost my father back in 1991 and my hubby and kids never knew him. Sadly, we also lost my father-in-law 3 years ago. My hubby is acting like today is just another day.

It hurts a lot if you pour boiling soup on your hand.

I figure out on think so on busy lots of whoa increase more busy keep it it is pretty figure out think so better enjoy!

Had enough Cochlear Implant exercise-tonight. 3 hours of Latin American dance.

Plus the pools are closing tomorrow for two weeks here in Toronto- east end of the city.
Lake Ontario is just a bit too cold at this time of year.

i am thinking why did i eat such crap today because going get fat and more to think about and why did i slip and have fag when i given it up,i such a failour

i am thinking why did i eat such crap today because going get fat and more to think about and why did i slip and have fag when i given it up,i such a failour

Just being a naughty, naughty girl/boy/lady/man!.....Put a note on ur fridge..."no more junk foods"...(throw out the cookies) or give 'em to the birds....ummmm...'scuse me, but what is "fag"?....And give me 10 push ups, pronto!...And tell the people at any fast food places you frequent, that the next time they see you walk in...to call the Cops and throw you out....I'm watching you...:giggle:

Just being a naughty, naughty girl/boy/lady/man!.....Put a note on ur fridge..."no more junk foods"...(throw out the cookies) or give 'em to the birds....ummmm...'scuse me, but what is "fag"?....And give me 10 push ups, pronto!...And tell the people at any fast food places you frequent, that the next time they see you walk in...to call the Cops and throw you out....I'm watching you...:giggle:

lol ciggerette

it english term for ciggies i 4got fag different in states lol

it english term for ciggies i 4got fag different in states lol

I used to hangout with a guy from England when I was 17. we worked at the department store. one day went to get smokes from a shop in the mall.
I just got 3 packs of camels then it was martin's turn-
martin: "I'd like a pack of fags mate"
confused homophobic cashier's reply: "then go to san fransico! freak!"

and the look on his face :laugh2: I fell on the floor laughing(really did) :laugh2:

cashier had no idea fags were slang for smokes

It goes in a bowl & you use a spoon.

Kidding aside, hope your hand was not seriously burned and it feels better soon.

Thanks, I am fine. I sat around last evening with my hand in ice and then out when it got too cold, back in, etc.

Today it is a little red, but no bad pain.

I was thinking it was lucky we know now to put cold water and ice on a burn immediately. It worked so well!

It's just one of the hazards of my central vision loss. I need to be a lot more careful.

I used to hangout with a guy from England when I was 17. we worked at the department store. one day went to get smokes from a shop in the mall.
I just got 3 packs of camels then it was martin's turn-
martin: "I'd like a pack of fags mate"
confused homophobic cashier's reply: "then go to san fransico! freak!"

and the look on his face :laugh2: I fell on the floor laughing(really did) :laugh2:

cashier had no idea fags were slang for smokes

:laugh2:

My first day of summer vacation :D

well i just been given a book called '50shades of grey'it sold out this week ,women in england fighting over it saw it for myself in two shops...printers can't keep up demand(apt thing to say regarding book)so my thoughts are how many chapters do i read tonight

Thinking how much work we have had to do the last three days after our refrigerator stopped working.

Also of how expensive it will be to replace all the food that had to be thrown away.

Thinking how much work we have had to do the last three days after our refrigerator stopped working.

Also of how expensive it will be to replace all the food that had to be thrown away.

:(

It happened to me also years ago....I went out and bought a lot of bagged ice and saved the better meats from thawing. And also had my neighbors put some of my condiments/meats into their fridges...

It happened to me also years ago....I went out and bought a lot of bagged ice and saved the better meats from thawing. And also had my neighbors put some of my condiments/meats into their fridges...

That was good thinking. It happened to us when it's record setting heat, and my husband was at work.

I don't think I could have carried too much ice back from the store on foot! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back