What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could figure out the blog thing!!! Then I could just write in there or post what I've already written, and not drive everyone crazy on the threads :type: No one in the hearing world cares, well they do, but they're busy so I shouldn't say it like that. But who cares if I hear sound amplified to a point that it's horribly painful or that I can't hear it at all if it's not in the right range, :dunno2: I don't know but it's nice to be where it can related by others.... And I can also care about what they're going thru....But I've always been that type of person, it's my curse and my blessing.. But then again, I am way to blunt too!!!!! :lol: Looky there, I figured out something new!!!
I did it!! I blogged!!! I'm not quite sure how, but i did it!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Why do I want to cry??? I'm such a girl!!! :roll: And. I'm. talking. to. myself. which is essentially blogging.... :hmm: Okay okay I'm going... :D

My neighbor died in a car accident this week, leaving her husband of 25 years and two children, a 21 year old, or there abouts, boy, and a 13 year old girl. She was a lovely person.
My husband and daughter were on their way home and got stuck in traffic (and we live in the country- there is no traffic). Daughter fbed something about annoying traffic.
Learned later that it was because of our neighbor's car accident.
I'm thinking about how short life is.

Life is short, don't just make an effort to survive, realize a goal or a dream at least once in your lifetime.

My neighbor died in a car accident this week, leaving her husband of 25 years and two children, a 21 year old, or there abouts, boy, and a 13 year old girl. She was a lovely person.
My husband and daughter were on their way home and got stuck in traffic (and we live in the country- there is no traffic). Daughter fbed something about annoying traffic.

How tragic and devastating... :(

I'm sorry to hear that...

Officially on summer vacation :D More time to do things and spend more time with mio amor <3

Why do I want to cry??? I'm such a girl!!! :roll: And. I'm. talking. to. myself. which is essentially blogging.... :hmm: Okay okay I'm going... :D

Take it easy and it's ok to vent. I hope you feel better soon.

Im thinking about goin to denist but I really hate appointments. :lol: Shoot, I need a new tube for my HA. :roll:

Thank you Rio!!!! It's just so great when I accomplish things that used to come so easy before I had all this pain, thanks!!! =)

Just saw the weather report for the day I'm going to campus with my daughter for new student orientation...96 degrees. Agh! Guess they'll be handing out cold bottles of water.

Thinking about having to get dressed up today for a wedding. Not something I'm looking forward to (the dressing up, not the wedding).

How happy I am today..

snoopy3.gif

I am so sorry for your loss, and for the family as well.

:lol: Must be the day your family adopts a dog!! :wave:

:lol: I wish I could adopt SNOOPY! :giggle: No I am in a good mood today. How ironci i am at work, for overitme. Then i will be with my kids for the rest of evening and night & rent some movies with kiddos. :aw:

Thinking I am gonna go out and pedal my way through a book. Ever since LoveBlue sent me these pedals, I have been using them for between 1-3 hours daily. Just hope the bugs aren't too plentiful today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back