What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of my sweet mio amor <3

Am thinking that inasmuch as I've tried, I dislike my son's girlfriend's mother!....Oh well!,,She was out in the yard with a toooo small bathing suit top and everything was falling out :shock:...even my son was embarrassed and didn't want me to meet her :roll:

I am thinking that someone who does not know me and do judge me and made assume what they thought i was. Obviously, it's not me who didn't make assume at all. :roll:

I am thinking that someone who does not know me and do judge me and made assume what they thought i was. Obviously, it's not me who didn't make assume at all. :roll:

Ahhh, well...people ass-ume....you'll get over it, if not, take a chill pill and call back in the morning! :giggle:

Ahhh, well...people ass-ume....you'll get over it, if not, take a chill pill and call back in the morning! :giggle:

Whoa, where did you get the idea? Take it easy, will you. I wasn't pointing at you or make fun of you at all. i think i am not the one who does need a chill pill but you?. :lol:

Whoa, where did you get the idea? Take it easy, will you. I wasn't pointing at you or make fun of you at all. i think i am not the one who does need a chill pill but you?. :lol:

Hey, I'm good!...Wonderful day...How's tricks with you?....So...who's judging you?

I am thinking what a good job that calvin cools those members down about the obama stuff and locked the threads. pshew!!:fruit:

I think so nervous I feeling soon job :P next week!! I awkward learn how best :P

Ohhhh?....ya better watch out!
ya better not try!
'Cause the folksfrom the dark side
are coming after youuuuuuu...

Gonna show us a pix of you in ur panty hose, huh?

oooo boogie man... better ask your son to check under your bed and your closet! :Ohno:

I will nervous again plus interview again two plus!

This week my mom told me that my dad grew up near a deaf school in Arkansas and he played with the deaf kids all the time and learned ASL. When my parents got married Dad was fluent in sign language. They joined a sign language club on their college campus. But then they moved and never kept it up (Mom was terrible with any language but English).

I'm thinking ????? thirty years ago I went off to college to major in Deaf Ed, and my parents never thought I might find that interesting?

Now it's too late- dad's been so senile he doesn't know who I am for a couple of years now.

Thinking about the crazy fight at the community pool.....one lady who was very heavy-set with 4 kids, and another single lady really got into it!...The single lady was complaining that the kids were too loud and she wanted some "peace and quiet"...and told the kids to shut up or either get out of the pool and go home.....well, the heavy-set lady didn't like that..and she knocked the other lady for a loop....somebody called the security and the police....

Another good thing about being Deaf!...:giggle:

Thinking about the crazy fight at the community pool.....one lady who was very heavy-set with 4 kids, and another single lady really got into it!...The single lady was complaining that the kids were too loud and she wanted some "peace and quiet"...and told the kids to shut up or either get out of the pool and go home.....well, the heavy-set lady didn't like that..and she knocked the other lady for a loop....somebody called the security and the police....

Another good thing about being Deaf!...:giggle:
I do not think the pool is the place to find peace and quiet. :lol:

Im thinkin how nice it would be to win the mega lottery.. $640 million dollars...I would buy a lamborghini and just show-off my ride.. buy the most expensive rolex watch and just wink at babes.. :lol:

Dang, I didn't win the MegaMillions jackpot. Oh, wait. Was I supposed to buy a ticket? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back