What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking maybe it will be safe for students to come here and ask their questions now.

I am thinking it's been two months today, I met my mio amor :)

I'm thinking that it's just a beautiful day here. And my laundry is caught up.

I'm thinking about doing something I shouldn't do.

I'm thinking about doing something I shouldn't do.

Ohhhh?....ya better watch out!
ya better not try!
'Cause the folksfrom the dark side
are coming after youuuuuuu...

Gonna show us a pix of you in ur panty hose, huh?

Ohhhh?....ya better watch out!
ya better not try!
'Cause the folksfrom the dark side
are coming after youuuuuuu...

Gonna show us a pix of you in ur panty hose, huh?

Lol..... actually I was thinking about sneaking away to Vegas for NASCAR....without the missus. So yeah, maybe. :lol:

This is going to date me a little. :giggle:

I am thinking about how much I mess seeing Sammy Davis, Jr. on TV. PBS is playing some concert that Frank Sinatra did and it's making me think of Sammy.

I am thinking it's my ASL birthday month, I am 17 years old :giggle:

I'm thinking that I can't believe that it's now 10 days until my daughter turns 18. Gosh, time sure does fly.

I'm thinking that I can't believe that it's now 10 days until my daughter turns 18. Gosh, time sure does fly.

*snif*...My son turns 18 on July 15th.....we both can't wait until we "grow up" :giggle:....just ain't fair that we grow older and grey-headed...but the older they get, they are still young.....

Thinking about my little grandson, Martin. They say his heart is healthy so far.

I already have a "grandmom's brag book" (hoping to get an "official" one for Mother's day) with ultrasound pics. SIL sent me one just a few minutes ago and will be sending more as they're doing a lot of pics today.

I am thinking of ao many different things, it is hard to stay sane.

1. Are we really going to get the permit for our house?
2. Can I actually get my hubby to stay on his prescribed diet for his heart troubles?
3. I can't believe that my "baby girl" will be 18 this next week.
4. Thanking the stars that my tests came back clear that I do not have breast cancer.
5. Hoping my mother will be strong enough to see my son turn 18 in 2013.
6. Do I really have to deal with my MIL for much longer?

Am thinking about how fresh my carpets smell after having them cleaned yesterday.....went ahead and hired a professional to do it......Also thinking of my oldest son who called and said he had to work today (Saturday) overtime and he was so tired.

Also thinking of my youngest son who will see the dentist about braces on his teeth Wednesday....he is very upset about it, but I'm holding my ground on it. He had a baby tooth that has not fallen out yet, and the permanent tooth is growing from his gum and is crooked.....otherwise, his teeth are really great and straight, very healthy, no cavities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back