What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about all those people who went to Daytona Beach for the Daytona 500 Races....it was cancelled becuz of rain....should resume Monday (tomorrow).....

Thinking about all those people who went to Daytona Beach for the Daytona 500 Races....it was cancelled becuz of rain....should resume Monday (tomorrow).....

That was a shame. Saturdays race was so good too. Hopefully they get it done tomorrow.

is praying that there will be a swift end to school shooting in Ohio with no casualty

Fuckkkkk its 6 degrees here and i wana go out and skate but my implants broken so i cant hear shit. This is balllllllssssssssssssssssss man

and jiro so far its 1 dead and i believe 5 injured but the suspect has been caught already

watching nascar is like watchin paint dry.

Im thinking about how nice it is to be a couch potatoe. :lol:

Fuckkkkk its 6 degrees here and i wana go out and skate but my implants broken so i cant hear shit. This is balllllllssssssssssssssssss man

and jiro so far its 1 dead and i believe 5 injured but the suspect has been caught already

you serious!! bash on the member!!!!!! that is why 0.0 personal attack

you careful on words!

You must be very tired cause you may want to read that again.. :giggle:

I said my office, not her office (grin)

Then there's the possibility of going to a friends house for a bit but I don't want to waste the gas money to go there just yet as I'm being conservative with my spending trying to get money saved for the move.

Read where they will resume the race at 7PM tonight....seems the rain is still coming down....

Did you see the race? It was another good one. The wreck during a caution was pretty wild.Wow!

I'm thinking that the events of the past week are pretty comical. :lol:

I heard about that. I gotta check it out.

It was wild. Wish they had a better camera angle of the crash. That jet fuel melted that truck like it was a plastic bag.

It was wild. Wish they had a better camera angle of the crash. That jet fuel melted that truck like it was a plastic bag.

just saw it. yea camera angle sux.

gG6g2.jpg

Thinking of my Zumba class tonight :)

Thinking about how "kids" grow up so fast....learn so fast. My 15 yr. old now plays the electric guitar/amps, (self-taught). Got it for him 3 days ago, after he grew tired of his old regular guitar.

I am thinking about crappy building inspectors and crap like that. Seems they now approve of everything, but seems to have found something that states that "all homes in the Town of ***, specifically *** Park, must have a minimum of 1750 square feet of living space." Well, sad to say, but out of 64 homes in this neighborhood, only 3 have even 1700 square feet. Well, contractor has gone to planning and zoning and the property assessor to get info on the specific houses 2 on either side and 2 across the street and taking that info to the Town Hall to refute that ruling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back