What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinkin sm1 got into my home w/o me know just a while ago how disgusting he did open my door! No wonder, heater was so hot. I turned it down that was unusual.

Thinking how thrilled I am that all my boys are here today, along with my son...gonna fix a real good dinner, play some "poker" with 'em and have a few laughs later on this evening....it's rare that we all can find time to all be together at one time.

Thinking how thrilled I am that all my boys are here today, along with my son...gonna fix a real good dinner, play some "poker" with 'em and have a few laughs later on this evening....it's rare that we all can find time to all be together at one time.

Well, swivel that chair around and put AD behind you. Enjoy your day!

What's the difference between your boys and your son?

Wirelessly posted

Oh my god... What could go wrong does go wrong... Fml. Come on. 2012, I was hoping you'd be a good year for me.

Wirelessly posted

Oh my god... What could go wrong does go wrong... Fml. Come on. 2012, I was hoping you'd be a good year for me.

Well, ya still got a little over 11 months left....:lol:

Thinking I should wear my hearing aids at my football party.

Well, ya still got a little over 11 months left....:lol:

My car's battery died when I was about to leave to meet the potential buyer. :eek3: It was cold out so that explains it... But oh god. I was humiliated.

My car's battery died when I was about to leave to meet the potential buyer. :eek3: It was cold out so that explains it... But oh god. I was humiliated.

Oh, that's right; I'd forgotten that today is the day you were supposed to negotiate....up to three people, as I recall. Sorry about that turn of events. Are you on a specific schedule as to when you are coming back here to the Golden State?

Oh, that's right; I'd forgotten that today is the day you were supposed to negotiate....up to three people, as I recall. Sorry about that turn of events. Are you on a specific schedule as to when you are coming back here to the Golden State?

February 16.

Trying to get rid of everything beforehand. Car's fine now, but I had to reschedule. Will meet him in an hour.

Thinking about how exciting it will be when the Niners go to the Superbowl.

been thinking about yesterday, how sucker the dealers are when we brought new Honda 2012 CR-V...LOL I just love their expression on their face.

Been thinking about 2 signs at church this morning that I could not figure out what they were.
Right handed signers:
1. left arm curved out palm facing right. Right closed 5 hand basically hopping from wrist to upper arms in about 4-6 hops.

2. I know spirit is the two "8" hands, left palm up and right palm down and middle finger/thumbs meeting and slowing moving apart, but what about the "8" hands palm facing inwards (left to the right and right to the left) and moving apart?

Does my description make sense? If not, I will try to make a quick video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back