What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the upcoming interview. They are interviewing 12 people including me.
I sure hope I get this job. It is perfect, 8-5 weekends and holidays off.

makes no sense a deaf coffee social would not want non ASL users to join. Here, locally, we always welcome any and all people interested. We frequently get several ASL students from the college and high school joining deaf coffee/ice cream and deaf bowling just so they have the opportunity to learn/improve their ASL skills. Actually, I think it's even required of them by their ASL instructors to join a deaf social event even just once I think.

God, I sure hope you don't have to pay this. I can just imagine what my bill was. 24days regular room, 10 days ICU, plus a private ambulance drive, wirh nurse to a hospital for a special test that they couldn't do at the facility I was at. Multiple MRI's, CT's and EEG's.. Plus numerous other tests and then home health. I'm just guessing but I'm sure over a million +??? Thank god for insurance.:angel:

Yeah...urs shoul;d go over the $1 million mark....I do have Insurance (Humana Gold), plus Medicare....My doctor is dropping Humana Gold Dec. 31....so I have switched to Wellcare, so I will be able to see him....Many doctors and hospitals seemed to have a "beef" with Humana Gold....But anyhow, Humana and Medicare are gonna have to foot this bill.

And anyway, bet I'll be getting a zillion of "other" bills related to the surgery...I plan to "frame" this on the wall...:giggle:....The letter I got "was not a bill"...It's an EOB (Explanation of Benefits).....

Hospital bill

Yeah...urs shoul;d go over the $1 million mark....I do have Insurance (Humana Gold), plus Medicare....My doctor is dropping Humana Gold Dec. 31....so I have switched to Wellcare, so I will be able to see him....Many doctors and hospitals seemed to have a "beef" with Humana Gold....But anyhow, Humana and Medicare are gonna have to foot this bill.

And anyway, bet I'll be getting a zillion of "other" bills related to the surgery...I plan to "frame" this on the wall...:giggle:....The letter I got "was not a bill"...It's an EOB (Explanation of Benefits).....

I'd like to see my EOB for kicks. Years ago at one hospital stay I asked for something for dry lips. Nurse brought in a dab of Vaseline and I was charged $8. I can't understand why my insurance company is trying to keep us during open enrollment. I have cost them so much money. We do pay a very high monthly premium. Doesn't come close to what they dish out for me every month.
Hope all that medical stuff that added up to so much on your bill has helped you at least.
:angel:

Am thinking of the Hospital bill I got from my Insurance company....$65,450.50......:shock:

You are worth one million dollars rich. You are not only one. Me and many other people. Oh boy. I hope that our government will continue to support us for our Medicare. It is not that we can afford to ignore it. Many young people will need the Medicare someday.

I am not exact sure how the hospital works with its money. Probably, the money is from the government that controls the costs. It seems to me that the government likes to play with us with good and bad news as gambling. Who makes the decision for patients' fees? The hospital boarders (of directors) or the hospital president? I dunno. .....I was told somewhere that the money go into recycle money flow in the government system, and the corporations don't use the recycle money flow which means that they keep the money in their pocket directly in order to be so filthy rich. blah blah

I think you can get soy milk there.

Yes, you can. It is one of the reasons I prefer Starbucks to several other coffee shops. The one I go to also keeps a carton of Almond Milk for special requests.

That is just shocking!:shock: Not that anyone should put a price on their health, but damn!:shock:

Thinking what a seriously unreal day today was. So Jerry Springer style drama in my life today. My god

You are worth one million dollars rich. You are not only one. Me and many other people. Oh boy. I hope that our government will continue to support us for our Medicare. It is not that we can afford to ignore it. Many young people will need the Medicare someday.

I am not exact sure how the hospital works with its money. Probably, the money is from the government that controls the costs. It seems to me that the government likes to play with us with good and bad news as gambling. Who makes the decision for patients' fees? The hospital boarders (of directors) or the hospital president? I dunno. .....I was told somewhere that the money go into recycle money flow in the government system, and the corporations don't use the recycle money flow which means that they keep the money in their pocket directly in order to be so filthy rich. blah blah

A human body is worth $44 million to the medical industry.

I'm thinking i will go to bed soon. I'm feeling a bit sick..

excite for christmas with family soon. we will drunk on lot of eggnog drinking.

Thinking what a seriously unreal day today was. So Jerry Springer style drama in my life today. My god

OMG! Your hubby is having an affair with a man???:giggle:

j/k...no one needs drama. :hug:

I hope it didn't have anything to do with your interview...that line certainly puts an image in a persons head :eek3:

OMG! Your hubby is having an affair with a man???:giggle:

j/k...no one needs drama. :hug:

Not my hubby..thank god. My ex hubby. more shocking info about him. will explain later.

Good news is that my interview went well. Will know either tmw or Thursday if I got the job or not.

Not my hubby..thank god. My ex hubby. more shocking info about him. will explain later.

Good news is that my interview went well. Will know either tmw or Thursday if I got the job or not.

Boo about the ex, but yay regarding the interview. Hope it works out well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back