What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about who will win Big Brother tonight???? I think Jordan should have gotten it. Sadly, she didn't even make it to the final three.

thinking about how I hate being so exhausted every night. I miss summer! Teaching is such a tough job.

thinking about how I hate being so exhausted every night. I miss summer! Teaching is such a tough job.

Don't talk me out of it Shel!!! Noooooooo!!!!! :lol:

Shel too bad you miss other day, many blood when I split head open. Students see many cells! Lol.

Don't talk me out of it Shel!!! Noooooooo!!!!! :lol:

It is NOT boring and time does go by so FAST during the day, that is for sure. I remember my days at Farmer's Insurance and how bored I was. Teaching doesnt feel like I am at work so that's nice.

Also, there is always something different each day so that makes it fun.

It is a hard job mentally so that is what makes me so exhuasted.

I just dont like being that exhausted..it always happens at the beginning of the school year and by November, it gets better as I have gotten into a routine with my class.

It is NOT boring and time does go by so FAST during the day, that is for sure. I remember my days at Farmer's Insurance and how bored I was. Teaching doesnt feel like I am at work so that's nice.

Also, there is always something different each day so that makes it fun.

It is a hard job mentally so that is what makes me so exhuasted.

I just dont like being that exhausted..it always happens at the beginning of the school year and by November, it gets better as I have gotten into a routine with my class.

Well I do get bored easily and I'm forever trying to learn new information to keep my mind busy. Not only that my brain is constantly in high gear so I don't know if one could exhaust my brain. :dunno:

A lot of deaf people hit their heads, run into things, and fall over. Why don't hearing people get that? I knocked myself out with the SUV door a while back. Fortunately, I didn't need stitches.

A lot of deaf people hit their heads, run into things, and fall over. Why don't hearing people get that? I knocked myself out with the SUV door a while back. Fortunately, I didn't need stitches.

Balance issues are more prevalent.

Yeah....fell into my flower garden not too long ago...my balance seems worse at night....oh well...so far, no drunks have not tried to "pick me up"....:giggle:

Poor balance in the dark is called "sensory ataxia." If you fall over when you close your eyes, you got it! I do.

I attending to support to pastor deaf church small discuss lots of my mind strength :)

I love my sensory ataxia... it's like a good friend always ready to trip me up! :hug: :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I am thinkng about how I'm shuddering at the winter coming up. Anyone can pay me to stay in California for few months?

Yes. Well mostly lol. I split head open (three stitches), then slam finger which already broken in desk drawer. Sore week.

Upside is broke nose healing well!

Jeez, Sunny!....Sit down and don't make a move...seems ur accident prone...you gotta "think" before acting...Maybe somebody needs to go over and "baby proof" ur home?....:giggle:

Poor balance in the dark is called "sensory ataxia." If you fall over when you close your eyes, you got it! I do.

Yes, I do have it...and have been accused of "drinking". I even stagger somewhat when I walk (in the dark)....stepping stones are a hazzle to me at night....My flowers came back up after being "squashed"...heard them yelling..."get off of me"!...My neighbor was "looking" over at me....gave her a :wave:

I'm thinking I need to get back to practicing my ASL. I've slacked off. Last night I went to ASL Pro for a bit of a refresher.

really?! I have terrible balance in the dark. it's a bit embarrassing. but i don't fall over when i close my eyes although if i tried to walk with my eyes close, the balance is terrible.

i am going to look up sensory ataxia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back