What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so careful with kitchen knives. I would probably make a pretty good volunteer. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

After my recent ER visit to get my finger stiched up, I'm going to pass. I am being more careful with my kitchen knives. A good set - nice and sharp.

What I am thinking about? umm ummm thinking about going to see my old class mates/roommates in Mass next month....not 100% sure because my Jeep is no longer able go for long distance. :( ONly max maybe 2 hrs...but to my friend's 5.5 hours. Sigh! Wait and see! :) I'll love to get OUT of NY for few days and enjoy the fall view!

What I am thinking about? umm ummm thinking about going to see my old class mates/roommates in Mass next month....not 100% sure because my Jeep is no longer able go for long distance. :( ONly max maybe 2 hrs...but to my friend's 5.5 hours. Sigh! Wait and see! :) I'll love to get OUT of NY for few days and enjoy the fall view!

Train? If you book 14+ days in advance on the Northeast Corridor the price is reduced. Or if you're a member of AAA you can get 10% off. There's a few other discounts also available.
Compare the prices w/the cost of driving plus it's more relaxing.

Love the trains. Wish that we service here.

I am serious on headache become probably worst I am cocern!

I could....I didn't think of train! LOL! I'll check out the prices...:)

Thanks for the great suggestion! :thumb:

Seriously thinking about taking my friend's offer to partner with her for a staging side business...

I wish I could do interior decorating as a career. I don't have enough experience or contacts to attempt it. *daydreams*

I hope be tomorrow wish be wait coming tomorrow church wednesday and saturday I willl text to my best friends on saskatoon coming :P

Thinking I'll probably go to work tomorrow but my coworker will probably wish I'd stayed home - cough cough

My daughter called me tonight and went to call Finlay to the phone! :(
I am thinking on my dear dog Finlay!! I had a dream about him last night too!

do you trust to them? The Hallow Life

I don't think so becuase seems on games I aware it

they won't remove on fair illegal because not fair becaus I coviced to user person adminstrator said won't remove on accounts i Suspect
he won't remove on my posts never not fair impossible different law prove!
I am serious!

I'm 30 minutes early so it's browsing time. Today I am at a workshop instead of teaching at school. I hope it's going to be one I can really apply in my instruction. *fingers crossed* At $180 a pop (two sessions required), it better be good! lol

Thinking about making a quick run to Russvegas this afternoon to pay rent on my storage unit and take a glider and ottoman to it as well. Hopefully I get back before time for last gathering.

If I can get done before 1:00 pm I can probably be back around 3:30. Hopefully I can dodge the after-school traffic.

I've been researching about Amtrak, a trip to Mass for few days in October... a bit pricey but gotta talk to hubby about it. Just three of us since hubby gotta to work and focus on the house as well...without us, it'll be easy for him to focus on one or two things. :) So I am hoping to take his beloved rig (pick up truck) for the weekend cuz Amtrak hours sucks! I wanted leave in the afternoon not in the morning....so wait and see!

Now I am thinking about DINNER! Maybe just pasta with garlic bread and side of salad.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Yea, dinner. That's a good thought.

I am busy project on websites lots of hard work update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back