What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to the 24/7 grocery store for a midnight meal and I only saw citizens above the age of 60 working at 1 am????

I am pretty hard to think my depression because not easy! I aware it emotion

I am thinking I am almost glad I slept through most of 9/11 this year. (migraine) I was not looking forward to all the remembrance and getting depressed again.

My sister cut with xacto knife, nearly cut thumb off! I go with her get stitches. Yuck.

Same thing happened to my index finger...still have a very bad scar from it, blood was everywhere!....Xacto knives are so super sharp and dangerous! After that very bad cut, I did not want to be a graphic artist after that.

Hope ur sister will feel better in a few days.

Same thing happened to my index finger...still have a very bad scar from it, blood was everywhere!....Xacto knives are so super sharp and dangerous! After that very bad cut, I did not want to be a graphic artist after that.

Hope ur sister will feel better in a few days.

Don't meet sharp Obsidians :)

They're pretty sharp. Difference between Xactos and Obsidians is simply put - Xactos will tear your cells apart, while Obsidians cut it in half.

I know this because I used to make arrowheads for a hobby.

My students are studying cells so I need a volunteer to get their finger cut so we can see your blood cells through a microscope. Any takers using these knives? Lol

I do faithful best positive and courage to my heart!

I have no problem doing that.

Hehehe...just wish the lab was ready. They just moved it to another building but it is not all set up. I am starting to lose my patience. I dont like to teach Science without hands on experience. :mad:

I focus on my positive and joyful trust on my heart I faithful!

I would be genuinely surprised if I was actually thinking right now.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking I really should go to bed. Have to wake up in 5 hours so I head off to airport for my long trip back to east coast.

My students are studying cells so I need a volunteer to get their finger cut so we can see your blood cells through a microscope. Any takers using these knives? Lol

Don't think Sunny's sister or I will volunteer...bet PFH will take up the challenge!...Get in the classroom, PFH.. show the kids how it's "done"...:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back