What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Thinking about what a nice day it is today! :)

That there's mixed feelings -- it's a GORGEOUS day out, yet I'm sad over 9/11.

My sister cut with xacto knife, nearly cut thumb off! I go with her get stitches. Yuck.

1,400 homes. Gone. The wildfires. And counting. :(

You guys NEED the rain. We are forecasted to get more rain this week. We are in need of dry weather because the ground is just too saturated, causing many trees to fall. More flooding could happen. NO more! Same for Texas too! Get that rain over there pronto!

Send some rain down this way Shel!! They are talking about putting the Burn Bans back into effect here because it's getting dry again and they don't want things to end up like Texas here.

Send some rain down this way Shel!! They are talking about putting the Burn Bans back into effect here because it's getting dry again and they don't want things to end up like Texas here.

I thought you have been getting some of Lee's rains last week?

You guys NEED the rain. We are forecasted to get more rain this week. We are in need of dry weather because the ground is just too saturated, causing many trees to fall. More flooding could happen. NO more! Same for Texas too! Get that rain over there pronto!

Amen Sis. It hardly seems fair...on your end, it's too much and on my end, we got nothing. I walked on the grass and it literally just crumbled. Poor grass!

Amen Sis. It hardly seems fair...on your end, it's too much and on my end, we got nothing. I walked on the grass and it literally just crumbled. Poor grass!

When I walked on the grass, mud and water came squishing through even though it hasnt rained since Friday.

I thought you have been getting some of Lee's rains last week?

Extreme SE Arkansas got a little bit of rain, but we've gotten nothing here as I'm in NW Ar.

I think so figure out wait for plan!I hope be find out wish coming! I expect to my best friends fix ugradte

Which reminds me, I need to look up the recipe for Pho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back