What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to what's happened this week. We won't look at things quite the same ever again. I can easily see myself not parking next to buildings anymore.

:hug:

In regards to what's happened this week. We won't look at things quite the same ever again. I can easily see myself not parking next to buildings anymore.

After my father died in a car crash, I was afraid to get into a car for a very long time. Even now I am very afraid of being in a car on a snowy road.

So yes, this may affect you for a long time. Hope your grandfather is holding up okay.

I'm thinking I am going to be depressed all weekend. :( One day this day (9/11) won't be so hard anymore.

After my father died in a car crash, I was afraid to get into a car for a very long time. Even now I am very afraid of being in a car on a snowy road.

So yes, this may affect you for a long time. Hope your grandfather is holding up okay.

I'm not afraid of cars or even driving, I think I just won't park in front of buildings if there is a sidewalk between the building and the parking space where people park. Besides, I have no desire to really go out much these days.

Thinking that my hubby and I need a date night. Today is our anniversary but we are both working at our 2nd jobs. Wrong timing to spend money on a date or gifts due to having to pay for the damages to the house and all the money spent in AZ and Las Vegas.

Thinking that my hubby and I need a date night. Today is our anniversary but we are both working at our 2nd jobs. Wrong timing to spend money on a date or gifts due to having to pay for the damages to the house and all the money spent in AZ and Las Vegas.

Maybe a simple dinner with just you and hubs? Do you have a friend that would be willing to watch your son for a couple of hours?

BTW--

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHEL!!! :D :D :D

Shel, have a simple, inexpensive date night. Get a baby sitter and makea special dinner with hubby at home. Pack a picnic basket and go eat it alone. I know that you've had flooding so the second idea may not be an option. You get the idea, right?

shel90 happy anniversary!!

i know he cooks very good so buy something that you both love and expensive food so he can cook while you get the best wine. If no baby sitter available then have them join for a while then if they go to bed early. yeah I know you both are tired but go out to a simple restarant that costs less than 50 bucks. mmmmm

shel90 happy anniversary!!

i know he cooks very good so buy something that you both love and expensive food so he can cook while you get the best wine. If no baby sitter available then have them join for a while then if they go to bed early. yeah I know you both are tired but go out to a simple restarant that costs less than 50 bucks. mmmmm

1982 petrus

Shel, bribe the kid if you have to. I'm not above bribing.

Happy Anniversary! Maybe you can have a nice dinner tomorrow.

Maybe a simple dinner with just you and hubs? Do you have a friend that would be willing to watch your son for a couple of hours?

BTW--

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SHEL!!! :D :D :D

We have had friends watch our son on our previous anniversaries while we go out for dinner and dancing. '

This time, we need to work the hours at our 2nd jobs because we are broke from our AZ trip and paying for the damages. My hubby had to buy a special vacuum today to suck up all the water from the basement left by Lee. Just a tough month, that's all but we are lucky that we didnt lose everything like some people did from both hurricanes. We will have our dinner date later when things return to normal.

Thank you ev eryone!

I say turn on 'Insatiable' by Darren Hayes and see what develops naturally. :whistle:

Thinking that I can't believe it has been 10 years...I remember almost every minute of that day sarting at 9 am when I opened my AOL account at work to see the news ticker saying that a plane has just hit one of the WTC towers. 10 years? Wow

Surprisingly, our church isn't having a rememberance ceremony or some kind of small memorial for the 10-year anniversary of 9/11. I do however plan on getting up early to watch the special on AE as it unfolded from the exact time it started until it ended - all from civilian camera footage that has been gathered, documented, and put together. They say it will be simulcast on all A&E networks.

10 years since the attacks... and how the world has changed since then. it's amazing and sad. I think part of the innocence of America died in those attacks 10 years ago.

My ear hurts, my ear hurts, my ear freaking hurts!!! Ow!!!! Geez. I want morphine!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back