What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? Bugs on your pet? On your budgie? If so, that is probably bird lice, not bedbugs...

I think so something bug, I have prevent to bedbug eat on my skin! not good
I clean up room!

not bird I shocked on my back!

look like complication!!

Wirelessly posted

smithtr said:
What do you mean? Bugs on your pet? On your budgie? If so, that is probably bird lice, not bedbugs...

I clean up room!

look like complication!!

Uh oh. If you have bedbugs. See if it's in a pattern of 3s. Bedbugs like to eat in a row. If it's a random red welt. You probably have a spider hiding out somewhere. :( hope you find it!

Wirelessly posted

I love how I piss my brother off just by asking who he's texting. He has a history of drug dealing so.. Who are you texting!?!? :P

The army won't take him in because he's still doing drugs. My dads his biggest enabler and a lifesaver at the same time. He wishes my brother would magically be a better person after all my dad has done for him. Ever since I got to California I've been hard on my brother and showing him tough love. I really want him to be a better person. There have been situations/accidents where I have been royally pissed off and in tears. I even made my tough brother cry in front of the cops when they were going to arrest him but they let him go because of me. What do I do with him? Dads just enabling him and making up excuses for his behavior while Ive been doing my best to help him realize that it's time to change his life around.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I love how I piss my brother off just by asking who he's texting. He has a history of drug dealing so.. Who are you texting!?!? :P

The army won't take him in because he's still doing drugs. My dads his biggest enabler and a lifesaver at the same time. He wishes my brother would magically be a better person after all my dad has done for him. Ever since I got to California I've been hard on my brother and showing him tough love. I really want him to be a better person. There have been situations/accidents where I have been royally pissed off and in tears. I even made my tough brother cry in front of the cops when they were going to arrest him but they let him go because of me. What do I do with him? Dads just enabling him and making up excuses for his behavior while Ive been doing my best to help him realize that it's time to change his life around.

Good luck on that...my opinion is that ur brother will have to want to change. Dunno how old he is...but having the same problem with a relative of mine also....And I do "tough love" too. I won't tolerate it at all!....So he goes from house to house, always trying to work himself back into a house that he's lived before and doing drugs still....and I will not enable him again...he's to go to rehab and be drug tested, which he refuses....so...sooner or later, everybody is gonna get tired of all this and he'll be sleeping in the alley or next to a dumpster....sometimes it has to happen before they will wake up and get help. I know it's a disease...but he's dragging everybody else down, causing trouble and drama...he's gotta "man up" for himself...otherwise, take it somewhere else.

I wonder if deaf people can tell the difference between a hearing person who knows ASL staring at them (and are nosy like I am) and plain old ignorant "omigosh they're talking with their hands, let's :eek3: at them!!" staring.

Seriously, if i see deaf people chatting i try my best not to look cuz i don't wanna be lumped in with "annoying hearie people". :roll:

I'm trying my best to mind my business. Really, I am. :lol:

I clean up room!

look like complication!!

In that case, really wash all your sheets and blankets in very HOT water!

I think I read you can put a plastic cover over your mattress that will kill them, and they can't get out to bite you.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Local supermarkets sell a product that kills bed bugs. A spray. When the matress dries, put on a allergy proof matress cover. Wash sheets in hot water (with bleach if possible). Mom tip #101.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Local supermarkets sell a product that kills bed bugs. A spray. When the matress dries, put on a allergy proof matress cover. Wash sheets in hot water (with bleach if possible). Mom tip #101.

Great suggestion. When I learned that one of the leading causes of asthmas and breathing problems is mites that people inhale in their sleep, I immediately started vaccuuming my mattress every week and putting my pillows in the dryer to kill off as many mites as possible. The older your mattress and pillows, the more mites they contain. They feed off dead skin cells.

Great suggestion. When I learned that one of the leading causes of asthmas and breathing problems is mites that people inhale in their sleep, I immediately started vaccuuming my mattress every week and putting my pillows in the dryer to kill off as many mites as possible. The older your mattress and pillows, the more mites they contain. They feed off dead skin cells.

Great suggestion!...One that I'm gonna do right now!...When I took an allergy test, it showed that I was allergic to dust mites...so I do keep my home as dust free as possible...never thought about the bed pillows/throw pillows. At times I would wake up with my nose itching.

Wirelessly posted

Hopefully hell wake up soon... He's 21 now and I don't want him to ruin himself at a young age. He told me few times that he wants to change, but I just don't see it. He's probably having a hard time overcoming his addiction, peer pressure, and all that. Time will tell.

I'm starving...I forgot my lunch and on Fridays we only get 30 minutes so I don't have time to run out and get anything. Work from 7 to 4:30...it's going to be a long ass afternoon. :(

Do you have Costco in Melbourne?
We have costco here in Canberra (and, they have recently opened about 2 months ago)

There is a CostCo in Ft. Smith I believe. When I have my audiogram done there soon, I may have to stop there and see what they have.

I'm also thinking - the first time I've ever bounced a check in my life has to be one I wrote to the church. :roll: I forgot to write down my gas purchase from earlier that same day on the debit card. D'oh! It's since been corrected and my account balance is now positive instead of negative.

I think so figure out probably I Hope be prepare make sure process!

There is a CostCo in Ft. Smith I believe. When I have my audiogram done there soon, I may have to stop there and see what they have.

I'm also thinking - the first time I've ever bounced a check in my life has to be one I wrote to the church. :roll: I forgot to write down my gas purchase from earlier that same day on the debit card. D'oh! It's since been corrected and my account balance is now positive instead of negative.

Hopefully the church was forgiving. :)

I think so fresh restore I guess! on my computer

I am thinking about going back to school... what do I want to study???

My thoughts:
1 - study agriculture and start a vineyard.
2 - study psychology and become a therapist
3 - study political science and become a politician.

oy! I have no idea which way to go!!!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it was fun last having my first tactile conversation with a deaf/blind guy! I went to a deaf coffee social.

Last edited:
I am thinking we will never be the same....

I think I know what you mean but just in case never the same in what way?

In regards to what's happened this week. We won't look at things quite the same ever again. I can easily see myself not parking next to buildings anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back