What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
walk away. simple as that. why continue to subject yourself to such thing?

I remember how I used to everything I could to win my stepmom's...I don't want to say "affection", but at least her good will. After she hit me, I didn't give a shit.

It's hard to let go of people that are hot/cold with you sometimes. That relationship I told you about where it turns out this person I'd known for two years had a lot of secrets? Yeah. That was a short two week relationship. Nothing binding happened there. But still....two years later I see/hear/remember something and almost miss him. Not "Oh I want to be with you" or "Oh I'm so hurt" but just...I donno. Even bad people have their good parts.

even if those good parts are a lie, i guess. sometimes it's hard to remember that the "good stuff" was a joke.

I remember how I used to everything I could to win my stepmom's...I don't want to say "affection", but at least her good will. After she hit me, I didn't give a shit.

It's hard to let go of people that are hot/cold with you sometimes. That relationship I told you about where it turns out this person I'd known for two years had a lot of secrets? Yeah. That was a short two week relationship. Nothing binding happened there. But still....two years later I see/hear/remember something and almost miss him. Not "Oh I want to be with you" or "Oh I'm so hurt" but just...I donno. Even bad people have their good parts.

even if those good parts are a lie, i guess. sometimes it's hard to remember that the "good stuff" was a joke.

get a therapy.

Still thinking "unfuckingbelievable". UGH.

I need to vent. Except I can't- too personal. Vent about three things, none correlate with each other. It's all eating me up inside.

The more I hold it in, the more afraid I become that it bust open, killing my soul.

Ugh.

I need to vent. Except I can't- too personal. Vent about three things, none correlate with each other. It's all eating me up inside.

The more I hold it in, the more afraid I become that it bust open, killing my soul.

Ugh.

have you told a soul about it?

Couldn't get a job at NASA? Blame your 4th grade mathematics teacher!! LOL!

I'm thinking: WHAT A CRAPPY SITE!!!! I saw that today's " Primera Hora " ( local Newspaper ) had a front page article about Deaf in a particular municipality which seemed to be happening by genetic pass down since it was a close knit Deaf community. Thing is that I couldn't buy the paper so I got into the site cause I'm really interested in the article and want to translate it so I can post it and for you guys to read it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut....the DARN THING won't recognize my registration -__________- grrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back