What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have it in my iPad 2 but Vuze don't support download program software for iPad and other mobile devices.
Doesn't matter - were you able to transfer the movie files to CineXplayer via iTunes with the srt files?

Doesn't matter - were you able to transfer the movie files to CineXplayer via iTunes with the srt files?

Yes, did clicked to add .srt on idevice while starting to play. I now tell you that .mp4 format won't work with iPad. .avi format only.

Yes, did clicked to add .srt on idevice while starting to play. I now tell you that .mp4 format won't work with iPad. .avi format only.
you can simply convert them

you can simply convert them

Yes, I can convert mp4 to avi on software program but waste time to work for converting it then transfering it to iDevice.

:lol: at chevy and jclarke, just carry on and have doubt conversations between you guys. :wiggle:

Thinking about what happen with cost of an oil heat house next winter! :(

Thinking about the busy week I have ahead of me, but I look forward to it!

And how somebody messed with my work chair over the weekend and now it feels all out of joint. I can't figure out why -- I've adjusted the height and keyboard and everything and it still doesn't sit right with me. :(

Thinking about hopefully getting an iPhone sometime later this year.

And how somebody messed with my work chair over the weekend and now it feels all out of joint. I can't figure out why -- I've adjusted the height and keyboard and everything and it still doesn't sit right with me. :(

switch the chair

Can't find a spare one! :( (At least not the kind I want, anyway.)

damn... I know the feeling... it's like somebody ruined your "ass groove" on your favorite sofa and it's just not same anymore :mad2:

damn... I know the feeling... it's like somebody ruined your "ass groove" on your favorite sofa and it's just not same anymore :mad2:

:lol:

I have a soft, cute butt so I have no 'ass groove' on the couch. :lol:

I'm thinking about my new exercise routines that I will be starting this week. I am adding Tai Chi in with the routine of my resistance bands and light weight lifting (can vegetables for the weights) I am also beginning to do more of my stretching and warm-ups that I did when doing gymnastics as a pre-teen.

Thinking about throwing a hissy fit. See my post in "What did you learn today?" and check my FB status, it ain't pretty. I'm really going to have to get my ass on USDA to get the last laugh.

I once had this stepmom that was cruel. She would be nice/mean/indifferent/cruel all within five minutes. She pretty much lived to see my misery...ugggh...she was abusive and nasty. Then I met someone who did the same thing! I thought it was just in my head, or maybe I was doing something wrong, but then I realized that there was no winning with him. NOTHING would suffice. I don't want to find out if he'll turn out to be that bad. For her, it went from emotional to physical abuse...if someone constantly tortures you, eventually a punch will follow. Some people really have no empathy for others. Nada. *shudder*

It really makes me doubt humanity sometimes.

I hate that when it happens. :(

I once had this stepmom that was cruel. She would be nice/mean/indifferent/cruel all within five minutes. She pretty much lived to see my misery...ugggh...she was abusive and nasty. Then I met someone who did the same thing! I thought it was just in my head, or maybe I was doing something wrong, but then I realized that there was no winning with him. NOTHING would suffice. I don't want to find out if he'll turn out to be that bad. For her, it went from emotional to physical abuse...if someone constantly tortures you, eventually a punch will follow. Some people really have no empathy for others. Nada. *shudder*

It really makes me doubt humanity sometimes.

you have a choice to walk away from it. take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back