What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
and thinking jclarke needs to have his avatar changed. it looks so odd, a child's arm coming out from behind, not his own arm. kinda of deformed.

and thinking jclarke needs to have his avatar changed. it looks so odd, a child's arm coming out from behind, not his own arm. kinda of deformed.

Personally the first time I saw that avatar, i thought he was trying to stop throwing up.

hmmm......it looks fine to me.

I was thinking about a memory I had forgotten about til today. I remembered that I and some kids from school went to visit an American Navy Ship and we went on a tour. I recall being underwhelmed, lol.

And for some reason, I think I was thinking to myself when looking at the sailors and thought 'you think you had it good, pay wise?' I think not.

am outta here for good. just don't miss me too much! :aw:

nitenight, world. :wave:

Attachments

8.7 KB · Views: 2
mm .. wish I could pop my eyeballs into yours so you can see what I see.. well, take your glasses off and you may see better?
Sorry to be blunt - it was taken by my iPhone, and if you don't like it, that's your problem.

TXgolfer,
Why do you think today school kids are screwed?

Last edited:
I'm thinking to sell iPad 2 in few week later. I like it but may get iPad 3 this fall or next year. Or see demo of new Samsung Tab 8.9 early summer.

I'm thinking to sell iPad 2 in few week later. I like it but may get iPad 3 this fall or next year. Or see demo of new Samsung Tab 8.9 early summer.
So you expected not much from the iPad 2, didn't you?

I'm thinking its getting kind of quiet around here on AD.

So you expected not much from the iPad 2, didn't you?

Facetime video is very good and adding multitasking gestures from xcode. easy to use it. but Needing retina display, Flash, more megapixel rear cam. Swifter is ok because video was choppy. Not smooth. I almost use my MacBook Pro to watch Hulu TV programs and torrent movies.

Facetime video is very good and adding multitasking gestures from xcode. easy to use it. but Needing retina display, Flash, more megapixel rear cam. Swifter is ok because video was choppy. Not smooth. I almost use my MacBook Pro to watch Hulu TV programs and torrent movies.
You should try and get CineXplayer app to play torrent movies with subtitles

You should try and get CineXplayer app to play torrent movies with subtitles

Yes, I have it in my iPad 2 but Vuze don't support download program software for iPad and other mobile devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back