What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it happens in a lot of workplaces.

Yep. I had a similar problem. I remember going to the wife of the vp and complaining about what was going on at work and the next thing I know my supervisor, the other superviser and the office manager confronted me and I learned that it was a bad idea to complain about problems like what I was dealing to the higher ups.. If this kind of stuff is going on, it's likely that the upper management and even the CE0 is tactically condoning (and likely aware of it) what's going on.

You may want to look up stuff on office bullying because the companies will have vast legal resources if they're as large as Tyson.

Yep. I had a similar problem. I remember going to the wife of the vp and complaining about what was going on at work and the next thing I know my supervisor, the other superviser and the office manager confronted me and I learned that it was a bad idea to complain about problems like what I was dealing to the higher ups.. If this kind of stuff is going on, it's likely that the upper management and even the CE0 is tactically condoning (and likely aware of it) what's going on.

You may want to look up stuff on office bullying because the companies will have vast legal resources if they're as large as Tyson.

I know the higher ups know what's going on and frankly don't care. But I think a good old fashioned hissy fit that scares the shit out of them might be enough to get their attention at least. I'm thinking - smashing picture frames, throwing important documents around, shrieking, and demanding to not leave until my terms have been faithfully met. LMAO. :laugh2: However I think they call that 'psycho bitch'. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

But seriously as big as Tyson is perhaps letting the execs know that the image they are perceiving and the image actually being projected are two totally different things. I think PETA brought them to their knees with the live hangers getting caught on camera slamming chickens on the floor and stomping on them. You know the supervisor and GMP had to be aware of it long before they got caught. Even the USDA made FSRE guidelines for the hanging pen area and there is a USDA check out there at least once a day if not more to ensure proper handling of the birds is being enforced. If not, USDA reserves the right to shut down the operation.

With the right tools one could bring them down a second time. Let people know that Tyson is not a good company to work for if you believe in honesty, hard work, and moral values. Throw some shit on YouTube, let it go viral. Tyson can't stop freedom of speech as long as it was legally obtained and secondly as long as it's truthful about the company.

tumblr_leq93u6sr91qejraeo1_500.gif

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking if someone will respond to my job applications.

I am thinking what just happened with this thread??

I think it was derailed and threadjacked. I think I may have unintentionally caused it. =/

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:
I think it was derailed and threadjacked. I think I may have unintentionally caused it. =/

It might have derailed somehow lol

Wirelessly posted

It might have derailed somehow lol

Well you know me, when I'm mad about something it takes me forever to shut up about it. Not one of my shining points. Maybe I can blame it on my red hair? :giggle:

oh trust me - it ain't you.

I'm feeling very bummed by this internet stfu from pfh. Time for some Oprah reruns and frosting straight outta the can. :sadwave:

100-rejection-is-being-dropped.gif

I know the higher ups know what's going on and frankly don't care. But I think a good old fashioned hissy fit that scares the shit out of them might be enough to get their attention at least. I'm thinking - smashing picture frames, throwing important documents around, shrieking, and demanding to not leave until my terms have been faithfully met. LMAO. :laugh2: However I think they call that 'psycho bitch'. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

But seriously as big as Tyson is perhaps letting the execs know that the image they are perceiving and the image actually being projected are two totally different things. I think PETA brought them to their knees with the live hangers getting caught on camera slamming chickens on the floor and stomping on them. You know the supervisor and GMP had to be aware of it long before they got caught. Even the USDA made FSRE guidelines for the hanging pen area and there is a USDA check out there at least once a day if not more to ensure proper handling of the birds is being enforced. If not, USDA reserves the right to shut down the operation.

With the right tools one could bring them down a second time. Let people know that Tyson is not a good company to work for if you believe in honesty, hard work, and moral values. Throw some shit on YouTube, let it go viral. Tyson can't stop freedom of speech as long as it was legally obtained and secondly as long as it's truthful about the company.

I wish you well on this one. It will be a long and at times -discouring- and you'll need a lot of allies in your fight vs Tyson. At the very least I'd want better working conditions for those who work in this industry and more rigorous food safety for this will affect buyers who buy chicken. As for PETA I'm afraid a lot of people don't take PETA seriously so you'll want other orgizations as well in this. '

I used to work in the food industry and I'm well aware of the practices which is why I'm wary of a lot of processed food and meat even though I'm not a vegetarian. I make sure that my chicken is washed real good before I cook it and I'm sure you do too.

I think I'm a bit too jaded from my work past but I thnk Tyson is the rule - not the expectation - when it comes to ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back