What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I am so glad Tinkerbell is done at the bathroom sink drinking water. I gotta go!!

Oooohhh!!! only 48 more posts until I hit 10,000!!!!

mess on my computer reason on issues problem! recovery cause pretty complication! I invesitiage on dns!

lucky: no mess on this computer-yet.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Thinking about my cousin's new baby.

From what I hear he weighed in over 10 pounds and measures at 58cm (approx 2 foot long)!

Hope to meet my new second cousin sometimes this year.

Wirelessly posted

Miss-Delectable said:

From what I hear he weighed in over 10 pounds and measures at 58cm (approx 2 foot long)!

Awwww hope you can meet the new baby, ten pound big baby. My zumba teacher had her baby at the beginning of the month, weighed eight pounds at birth. She did zumba all through her pregnancy. She looks great!

thinking about the crazy stuff i say when i'm drunk.. LOL

That's a big baby! Congratulations to your family.

Thinking, "What in the world is going on!!!???" Our floor is vibrating like crazy, but there are no planes overhead, no trucks going by and no thunder. It's beginning to freak me out a little.

Thinking, "What in the world is going on!!!???" Our floor is vibrating like crazy, but there are no planes overhead, no trucks going by and no thunder. It's beginning to freak me out a little.
earthquake

Florida don't really get earthquakes.

neither do NY, NJ, MD, and several other North-eastern states....

terretremble.gif

We found out - there are about 5 police helicopters surrounding the area again. We've been told to stay indoors, close all binds and curtains and not venture outside or open the door for anyone until they clear the area. Man, I just luv gang violence!! (NOT)

Crisis here at Jacksonville Beach this AM also....3 schools were on lock-down...due to a caller saying 4 men in a Van were seen running into a school with guns and shot guns.....:shock:...nothing was found of the men...all parents were paranoid!....Streets closed off, helicopters...the whole shebang....

I am busy increase! I am lots of heavy whoa! oh many time :lol; headache!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back