What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
is thinking about these victims at Nevada air show today. A P-51 crashed into audience. It's reporting mass casualties.

Am enjoying the sunshine, in Queensland, the weather has been kind to me and my girlfriend since I arrived on Thursday, shortly after midnight. It has been great!

We finally got some RAIN today!...late evening, winds too. Was out all day (downtown), and saw the new Courthouse that is being built, wayyy overdue, wayy behind...and millions in fines....Had to pull up my long pants while being checked for weapons, etc.!...*Strange*...(wondering if the inspector wanted to see my legs??)...MY friend had to dump everything out of her purse on the counter...she was *pissed*...and moreso when I told her "your organization skills are terrible"...(her pocketbook was jammed with all kinds of stuff)...and so Heavy....as all I brought was my big wallet....She complained her back and neck was hurting and I said "no wonder! ur carrying around probably 20 lbs. in that pocketbook"...:giggle:

I am thinking of the zumba event tomorrow. It's going to be a lot of fun! I am dressing Mexican style for the celebration of Mexico's Independence Day!

I just learned that my dad may have a malignant tumor in his mouth. Both of his ENTs think it is squamous cell carcinoma -even without the biospy. My mother will let me know how things go. He's having his chest x-rayed and a cat scan as well next week. He'll be seeing the doctor again next friday.

I just learned that my dad may have a malignant tumor in his mouth. Both of his ENTs think it is squamous cell carcinoma -even without the biospy. My mother will let me know how things go. He's having his chest x-rayed and a cat scan as well next week. He'll be seeing the doctor again next friday.

I'm sorry. :( :hug: DS

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it turns out to be treatable.

Inside his mouth?...Lip or tongue, maybe?....People also have them on the tips of their ears......Had one on my left hand, right upon the vein. Size of a dime but when they cut it out was bigger than a quarter....The biopsy hurt worse than the surgery. But good luck to ur Dad. MiIne has never came back, and I avoid the sun as much as possible.

Inside his mouth?...Lip or tongue, maybe?....People also have them on the tips of their ears......Had one on my left hand, right upon the vein. Size of a dime but when they cut it out was bigger than a quarter....The biopsy hurt worse than the surgery. But good luck to ur Dad. MiIne has never came back, and I avoid the sun as much as possible.

It's in his gums. We're hoping it's treatable. He had hoped it'd go away as his tooth didn't feel right so he went to see the dentist and that's how he found out about this.

Last edited:
It's in his gums. We're hoping it's treatable. He had hoped it'd go away as one of his tooth didn't feel right so he went to see the dentist and that's how he found out about this.

I just reread my mother's email to me and it's acutally along his gums and under his tounge.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I hope that your dad can be successfully treated. Hugs to you.

I hope that your dad can be successfully treated. Hugs to you.

:ty: I don't know how far it has gone mainly because he won't be tested till next week and I prolly won't find out for a while.

So stressful. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back