What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Showed up at 7:30 am...after school meeting lasted until 5:15 pm. I'm pooped!!!

thinking how much I look forward to see my girlfriend again - haven't seen her since sunday evening.

I am thinking about the upcoming NFL season!

HAIL TO THE SKINS! :D

i'm thinking about school. im going back tommorrow. new school . i dont know what to expect. (#"0"#)

Thinking does anyone know what's the diff between LED-LCD and LCD TV?

LED is a newer-version of LCD-TV because LCD degrades over time and LED is brighter.... which is why LED is very expensive but it's well worth your buck.

I just bought two 42" tvs - LG LED TV (for my bro) and LG Plasma (for me) and I will be picking it up at warehouse this Friday. 47% discount :D

Thinking does anyone know what's the diff between LED-LCD and LCD TV?

To put it simply. LCD has diodes that changes colors. It can also light itself which we all know of.

LED-LCD is LED backlighting. THe LCD just colorizes the light on the front.

With this technology we're able to have thinner TV's than ever.

I would also assume the graphics are a bit more smoother.

I'm thinking about dragging my kids over to the clinic for a flu vaccine. Might as well get it over with. Ya'll don't forget your vaccine (and pneunmonia for certain people).

Which reminds me I need to get my flu shots soon.

LED is a newer-version of LCD-TV because LCD degrades over time and LED is brighter.... which is why LED is very expensive but it's well worth your buck.

I just bought two 42" tvs - LG LED TV (for my bro) and LG Plasma (for me) and I will be picking it up at warehouse this Friday. 47% discount :D

To put it simply. LCD has diodes that changes colors. It can also light itself which we all know of.

LED-LCD is LED backlighting. THe LCD just colorizes the light on the front.

With this technology we're able to have thinner TV's than ever.

I would also assume the graphics are a bit more smoother.

Thanks mates! Now I understand.

If I want to buy one of these LED-LCD TV, it'll cost me over $700 to $1,500 *sighs*

Thanks mates! Now I understand.

If I want to buy one of these LED-LCD TV, it'll cost me over $700 to $1,500 *sighs*

would love to extend you my 47% discount but... you're in Australia :aw:

would love to extend you my 47% discount but... you're in Australia :aw:

Kind of you to offer. :) Bummer, I couldn't use it over here, though.

Enjoy your new TV!

What is the average price for an 42" LED-LCD TV over there?

Kind of you to offer. :) Bummer, I couldn't use it over here, though.

Enjoy your new TV!

What is the average price for an 42" LED-LCD TV over there?

same as what you said. I paid $996 including taxes for both 42" LED TV and Plasma. LED-TV costs twice more than Plasma :eek3:

I'm thinking that I'm in danger of spending more time on AD than I do with my family...

I'm thinking about all the bills I have to pay this week-
mechanic
phone bill
insurance
rental on unit
gas (I got to fill up two tanks this week because I drove my mom's back and forth to work)

sigh - I'm going to have to make this paycheck S-T-R-E-T-C-H!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back