What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about him, too! Heh.
Hard to say if he's alright or not. Cats are canny when it comes to showing weakness.
yes I know! not just that, cats are masters at hiding pains ... sigh. give him some chin stritches and gentle pats on head from me.

alright folks, off to bed. night night, world.

yes I know! not just that, cats are masters at hiding pains ... sigh. give him some chin stritches and gentle pats on head from me.

Just did that. He had a jolly time curled up on my lap for an hour or so. :)

Am thinking that I love crunching on roasted peanuts.

That doesn't make you stupid. It just means you're human and forgot about the other account.

I felt stupid when my hubby asked me why I keep renting movies. LOL!

I'm thinking about how awesome it is to hang out with my deaf friends. I don't do this enough, and this weekend was an indicator of how much I miss that, and going to start doing more of that again.

alright folks, off to bed. night night, world.

Yeah ninja cats lol

I am thinking I have reached old age.

Defined- When the desire to feel good in the morning exceeds the desire to "feel good" at night.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about applying for different medical office jobs to start my medical assisting career. Most MA jobs want experience post externship ugh!

I am thinking that Sammy, our male cat is just quiety having a great chuckle at our expense. We went scrambling around the house this morning since we knew he was in the living room before I went to take a shower. During the time I went in and out (20 minutes) he disappeared. My mother had left the kitchen door open, but only a little. Hubby had left our closet open, MIL left her closet open and son left his closet open. (Closets are not normally left open, so that was totally unusual) We could not find him at all. Tinkerbell was crying and being very vocal and constantly pacing and going in and out of the play cubes that Sammy sleeps in. After hubby and MIL left for church, Sammy come prancing out from son's closet. He went to hide and fell asleep it seems, but I swear he is still chuckling over it.

:lol: ^^ So this is the one that kept you hunting for 2 hours! :lol:

I'm thinking about how awesome it is to hang out with my deaf friends. I don't do this enough, and this weekend was an indicator of how much I miss that, and going to start doing more of that again.

I found that out myself when I went to deaf club last Friday. Now I have made a promise to myself to try and interact with deafies more. So I'll be going to deaf bar this Friday. :)

Thinking about finishing this HOOGE-ASS Red Bull and putting on some pajamas, then I am thinking about watching "The Amazing Race" on CBS at 7:00pm CDT. :P

Thinking about some people on Facebook... Spamming me with a lot of notifications... Over 200 in one hour. :eek3::eek3::eek3:

Thinking about some people on Facebook... Spamming me with a lot of notifications... Over 200 in one hour. :eek3::eek3::eek3:

I hope it's not mine. It was messed with a while back but I have it sorted now and so far no one on my friend's list has gotten weird notifications.

I hope it's not mine. It was messed with a while back but I have it sorted now and so far no one on my friend's list has gotten weird notifications.

Nah, it was just my sister and few other ADers "like" spamming me. Liked every single photo, every comment, etc etc... And the notifications are still coming in. Guessing about 500+ now. :shock:

Nah, it was just my sister and few other ADers "like" spamming me. Liked every single photo, every comment, etc etc... And the notifications are still coming in. Guessing about 500+ now. :shock:

Damn, sounds like they've been phished with some sort of bot on their profile that automatically 'likes' every status, comment, and wall post you've ever made. The only way to deal with it is to contact FB and report it. The accounts will be shut down until further notice or if they can prove the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back