What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering what the whole subject of murderers and drunk drivers was about.

How wonderful a time I had last night at the deaf club. It was jam-packed and we played Carbles. Too many of us got bombed, though :lol: But I had a wonderful honey who picked me and a friend up and took us home.

Can you like someone you have never met????

I would think so. I like a lot of people here on AD and I have yet to meet the first one. The one person I did meet never comes onto AD anymore. She has been very sick lately.

I would think so. I like a lot of people here on AD and I have yet to meet the first one. The one person I did meet never comes onto AD anymore. She has been very sick lately.

Is that Holly or Mary? Is that Meniere's?

Is that Holly or Mary? Is that Meniere's?

Holly is the one with Meniere's and I have not met her yet. Mary has been sick and had an issue with her new hearing dog who had to be returned. JoJo was snapping and biting from what I understand, but Mary was in and out of hospital.

Ooh, sounds like smithtr all over. At least I think he is slowing down on his caffeine.

Haha, believe me, I'm no smithtr ;) Normally I try to limit myself in terms of how much soda I drink every day, but lately it feels like I've been having a LOT. I blame school for making me stressed out & having to stay up late to do schoolwork. Blah!!

Holly is the one with Meniere's and I have not met her yet. Mary has been sick and had an issue with her new hearing dog who had to be returned. JoJo was snapping and biting from what I understand, but Mary was in and out of hospital.

That's too bad. Hope she gets better soon.

Thinking about that Captain Dumbass that my friend is currently dating. I find him obnoxious and he talks too much. He made us listen to hippie music on her computer all night and it was the same three songs over and over. Then he spilled his beer all over her iPhone and computer not once but three times. Smashed into her entertainment center, and nearly smashed her huge ass flat screen TV. FAIL. I hope she dumps him and soon.
Sounds ... entertaining. Yah, that's it. :P

Got my new Spinner's game in the mail today.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BBSA0U]Amazon.com: Puremco Spinner - The Game of Wild Dominoes: Toys & Games[/ame]

thinking how stupid I am...my hubby said that we have had Netflick set up with an account for the past 3 months and I kept renting movies from Redbox. Sucker!

I am just back from an hour and a half walk. Thinking I am getting really good at that!

thinking how stupid I am...my hubby said that we have had Netflick set up with an account for the past 3 months and I kept renting movies from Redbox. Sucker!
That doesn't make you stupid. It just means you're human and forgot about the other account.

I am just back from an hour and a half walk. Thinking I am getting really good at that!
I am jealous. I had just stepped out the door to do the same and it just started to rain. Bleh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back