What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am thinking that bobble water bottle in Australia is about $5 more than America

how do you know everyone firewall blocked sites I am tried stranger! I am very struggle on sites pretty sound! weird!

I'm thinking that lure of my bed is getting stronger. *yawning*
Not even 10pm yet but anyway :wave:

I learned that the Lynchburg Farmer's Market actually does sell produce and not just arts and crafts stuff and that many of the produce sellers are clearly selling items that are out of season.

I'm thinking I'm way too addicted to caffeine. So much soda in the last few days, jeez.

Thinking about this Saturday that I have so much to do is starting to get rained out.

As pointed to someone else- to reduce caffeine addiction from soda pop-buy caffeine-free diet pop. Is that tough to start?

Implanted Advanced Bionics- Harmony activated Aug/07

As pointed to someone else- to reduce caffeine addiction from soda pop-buy caffeine-free diet pop. Is that tough to start?

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about having a good workout in my zumba class in 10mins

Thinking about going to a rally today... Had quite a day yesterday.

Except for the withdrawal headaches?

I have done it before and now I have caffeine-free diet pop. But I still drink caffeine until midday.

If a person does that, it should be out of the body by bedtime.

Thinking about that Captain Dumbass that my friend is currently dating. I find him obnoxious and he talks too much. He made us listen to hippie music on her computer all night and it was the same three songs over and over. Then he spilled his beer all over her iPhone and computer not once but three times. Smashed into her entertainment center, and nearly smashed her huge ass flat screen TV. FAIL. I hope she dumps him and soon.

Thinking about that Captain Dumbass that my friend is currently dating. I find him obnoxious and he talks too much. He made us listen to hippie music on her computer all night and it was the same three songs over and over. Then he spilled his beer all over her iPhone and computer not once but three times. Smashed into her entertainment center, and nearly smashed her huge ass flat screen TV. FAIL. I hope she dumps him and soon.

Wow... Sounds like a total jerk. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back