What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I want to hurry up and finish work !!! So I can go get ready for tonight! :)

I'm thinking, I wish they would hurry up and get the Expedition finished at the shop. It went in today to have the motor replaced for the wiper blades.

Good for you. They'll probably give you some anti-anxiety meds. If what they give you doesn't work (or make things worse), don't hesitate to request another med. I know what you're feeling. Hope you can get it under control soon.

Thank you <3 I remember when I was a kid that my parents took me to a child's psychologist but I remember going just once :/ Maybe if they had forced me to keep on going I would have been over it by now. Again, thanks :wave:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of what to eat for dinner later

I'm thinking about dinner. it should be ready in a couple of mintues.

Thinking about all these people thinking about having dinner. Sounds like a good idea.

Am thinking about water bobble bottle. Is it any good? I'm wondering.....

I was wondering too. My husband reminded me he had one of the bottles with charcoal filter years ago, and would get charcoal particles in his mouth.

Maybe this new generation is better.

I'm thinking it's really sad how I have beautiful vases, but they are always empty - without flowers.

animal hoarders... :eek3: especially using their emotional issues as excuses blindly after few attempts of convincing them to let 'pets' go ... not good. no good. I feel sorry for them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back