What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am enjoy on fun alldeaf is awesome is respect to people treat! that is impressive I am grow skills communication to lots of strong! I am glad happy see you! :D

I have noticed that your communication is getting much, much better! I am proud of all the hard work you have done.

:wave: I'm thinking that I am more than a little happy that this semester is over! :)

I have noticed that your communication is getting much, much better! I am proud of all the hard work you have done.

Thank you so much I am lots of hard work continue keep going best effort and best hard work!! I am successfully pretty hard work!! :D

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking about going to Zumba class todat :)

I am plan do back up thinking good idea i am figure out I am otherwise how back up prevent to anxiety easy good idea! I am smart!! I am very back up visual my father reason brawl rule strict. next time I try best good idea! best good idea reason plan do father is very look me! otherwise :D

I'm thinking another informative thread has been shot all to hell. Communication question got closed. I guess it is just coincidental that the last 3 posts before it was closed came from one of the biggest audists that ever visit here.

I am best hard work think research more addiction finish my think wow!

I'm thinking another informative thread has been shot all to hell. Communication question got closed. I guess it is just coincidental that the last 3 posts before it was closed came from one of the biggest audists that ever visit here.

Time for the big sleep?

Thinking about how much I link animals with my social life. Weird.
Before AD, I connect to people in real life with lizards, then quit that hobby; and now it's over a dog. Otherwise I don't see much point in going out other than to work.

Not sure if that's considered healthy or not.

Thinking about how much I link animals with my social life. Weird.
Before AD, I connect to people in real life with lizards, then quit that hobby; and now it's over a dog. Otherwise I don't see much point in going out other than to work.

Better than borrowing someone's baby to connect to people.:P

I am figure out lots of think best!! I think so might good idea!myself focus on thinking!

jeez on problem my nod 32 not work 404 found file! weird!

I'm thinking its been soooooo long since I've been in All Deaf, and I still see the same people from years ago! Wow! so Hi!

Thinking about how much I have forgotten to use All Deaf! I'm so behind and now I'm trying to figure out where to go and what to do :eek3:

Lots of research find Nod32 resolve I wonder figure out it stranger! weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back