What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to make the pasta salad for tomorrow. I am taking part and the family is having rest for lunch while I am gone. Guess I better get busy.

I forgot to make the pasta salad for tomorrow. I am taking part and the family is having rest for lunch while I am gone. Guess I better get busy.

Got it done and it's chilling for tomorrow.

I'm thinking wtf am I awake at 3am??? Have to get up and to Childrens Hospital soon... neeeeeeed sleeeeeep!!

Thinking how much I love this chilly weather. :)

I am thinking iPhone rocks as I got to play with an actual working iPhone 4 today at the AT&T store.

i'm thinking I need to wash my clothes so I have clean clothes for my HS reunion tomorrow.

I am going back to NorCal tomorrow....WooHoo! Surprise trip. I just got home Tuesday and I get to go back. :)

heh for wha

Team party sunday...... They didn't invite at first because they didn't think I would fly back.....Well I'll show them. You don't have to worry about me flushing this time though. They are sending me via LA.

thniking how much I love the Halloween and Fall decorations on my house.

thniking how much I love the Halloween and Fall decorations on my house.

Fall is my favorite time of year !! I love seeing all the decorations. Post some pixs of your decorations if you feel like it! :)

I am thinking i need to get the towels out of the dryer, quit snacking and figure out what I really want for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back