What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... I need a drink......

331kc9l.gif

the problem is..... youre not drinking... it's still full

I am thinking about something that I do not know what's happening next...

I am laugh Jiro is very funny !!! :D silly I am laugh keep it smile

I'm thinking about how angry I will be in the morning when I wake up and wish I had gone to sleep earlier...I am also thinking about how much I must do for my church and that I need to study new ASL words so I will interpret better for my boyfriend the next time he comes to church with me....I have a lot on my mind.....

I'm thinking about how angry I will be in the morning when I wake up and wish I had gone to sleep earlier...I am also thinking about how much I must do for my church and that I need to study new ASL words so I will interpret better for my boyfriend the next time he comes to church with me....I have a lot on my mind.....

wow that is not good.you complaint to report! I understand you upset because hope be you good keep best try best!! things!!

I am thinking, I wonder if I will catch swedish fish if I use gummi bears for bait ......

I'm in So Cal, too; Riverside, specifically....what event are you on this committee for?

Im in San Diego. :) Im on the committee for Deaf Awareness Day (DAD) On Oct. 2nd. :) You should come!

You should dance to the music of Jiro's people

Have a dance party:dance2::dance:

I am thinking how odd for someone who describes how he would have liked to hurt a special needs student to be trusted in a position as a special needs teacher.

Thinking I have had a strange desire to fly Korean Air the last week or so.....

Thinking... has it really been a year since Adams adoption??? YES it has... Happy Forever Day to my special little Monkey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back