What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking for some reason my mood went from good to blah... what sucks is I have no idea why! I'm blaming it on hormonal changes lol

Do this... :booty: It always makes me feel better

I am thinking my new externship site is going to be a better one.

Prolly so. BTW insulation is very cheap and easy to do yourself. Lowes and HD rent the machines for free with a purchase of 25 bags of insulation. Plus the insulation is Tax deductible. Info is on the bag

She doesn't trust hubby (her son) to do it right, so she's got this guy doing it. I will remind her of the tax deductions. I think she was also told that her windows would be as well.

Thinking I reallllllly hate my constant headaches. they're a major PITA!!! *grumble*

thinking to makes some changes in fantasy football... some of players are disappointed me..

thinking being a full on webmaster all day was fun! :cool2:

at your work? or the side job?
at work, not much work to do today - I finished them this morning. You'll see the new version of my deaf club website later tonight. ;)

at work, not much work to do today - I finished them this morning. You'll see the new version of my deaf club website later tonight. ;)

no I mean about the part "full-on webmaster". I was wondering if that's referring to your work or side job. Looks like you're talking about side job. either way - :thumb:

Son.... the family is proud of you.

no I mean about the part "full-on webmaster". I was wondering if that's referring to your work or side job. Looks like you're talking about side job. either way - :thumb:

Son.... the family is proud of you.
Sorry, I meant I was full on, on the side job at work :thumb:
You may (or may not) be getting a whack in the head when you see the new facelift of the website ;)

I'm thinking MIL really wants us to stay here. She is planning to pay off the loan on our Expedition and help us refinance my car loan so we can make the payments. My mother is paying for the licensing of the Expedition. Florida's tag and title transfer fees are astronomical and then the cost of the license plate is high due to the weight if the Expedition. It will cost $428.67 to get it done, and then in December I have to renew the plate again. The Expedition has been parked in the garage since May due to expired Missouri tags. We haven't had the money to get is licensed.

Well, your MIL might be a big pain in the behind but I'm glad to hear she is upgrading her house to meet the standard. It's nice of her to help out with payment for the car. She's thoughtful about not leaving a shabby house behind for your hubby, which would have left you in further debt to repair and such.

She and your mum deserves to live their last years in relative comforts.

Mod note:

Thread's closed... please to go to Part III

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back