What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh. Coffee. The sweet nectar of the Gods.

hello, I'm back.

it's not who you were thinking of. thanks though.

bottesini, talking about me? :)

thinking we have five days until photo contest ends! wow, 300 - 400(?) pictures to look through. :D :Ohno:

No I wasn't. But you can have some attention if you want it! Hi, Freckles. :wave::wave::wave::wave:

WOW!....I've never had any family member pay my bills or expenses, loans, etc......Must be "nice" ?? I dunno...it would make me feel "obligated"...and again, do you plan to pay her back? Or, is this just an exchange for not moving out?

lalalala I keep wondering that too. :aw:

is thinking I'd never say this but is thinking that it might be nice to take a winter break from motorcycling. Both of my hands are showing a sign of arthritis or carpel tunnel syndrome or similar. :Ohno:

I'm actually not sure what's causing it... is it from computer keyboard? or motorcycling? or what?

is thinking I'd never say this but is thinking that it might be nice to take a winter break from motorcycling. Both of my hands are showing a sign of arthritis or carpel tunnel syndrome or similar. :Ohno:

I'm actually not sure what's causing it... is it from computer keyboard? or motorcycling? or what?

I know what it is.

Wirelessly posted

I need to lay off acidic and spicy food.

I do not want to taste ulcer mediations again.

WOW!....I've never had any family member pay my bills or expenses, loans, etc......Must be "nice" ?? I dunno...it would make me feel "obligated"...and again, do you plan to pay her back? Or, is this just an exchange for not moving out?

This is so we don't move out on her. She has paid off the Expedition, is getting new windows on the house (these old ones are 50 years old and leak like crazy), installing ceiling fans throughout the house (can't do central A/C due to the way home was built), having new insulation blown through the attic and walls, putting new doors on with new locks and deadbolts and then in another 3 years will replace all the carpet. She will also be making arrangements for a new roof and new paint job on the house as well. Roof is 30 years old and they don't sell her tiles any longer. Carpet in 13 years old. Paint job gets done every 8-10 years like clockwork. She wants to get it all done, so that when she dies, the money she leaves behind will not have to go to the house. Her words were, I miss "Jimmy" (FIL) too much, so let me get all this done as a gift to you and so that you will stay. When I have gotten it all done, then I will feel comfortable with dying and join Jimmy. She is 74 and in lots of pain from various things.

This is so we don't move out on her. She has paid off the Expedition, is getting new windows on the house (these old ones are 50 years old and leak like crazy), installing ceiling fans throughout the house (can't do central A/C due to the way home was built), having new insulation blown through the attic and walls, putting new doors on with new locks and deadbolts and then in another 3 years will replace all the carpet. She will also be making arrangements for a new roof and new paint job on the house as well. Roof is 30 years old and they don't sell her tiles any longer. Carpet in 13 years old. Paint job gets done every 8-10 years like clockwork. She wants to get it all done, so that when she dies, the money she leaves behind will not have to go to the house. Her words were, I miss "Jimmy" (FIL) too much, so let me get all this done as a gift to you and so that you will stay. When I have gotten it all done, then I will feel comfortable with dying and join Jimmy. She is 74 and in lots of pain from various things.

Too bad you don't know an ADer that does this type of work.....

Too bad you don't know an ADer that does this type of work.....

She has this guy who has done work on a lot of houses in this neighborhood. He's done a lot of work on her house here and there. I figure, if she's paying, she gets to choose the workers, right?

She has this guy who has done work on a lot of houses in this neighborhood. He's done a lot of work on her house here and there. I figure, if she's paying, she gets to choose the workers, right?

Prolly so. BTW insulation is very cheap and easy to do yourself. Lowes and HD rent the machines for free with a purchase of 25 bags of insulation. Plus the insulation is Tax deductible. Info is on the bag

Prolly so. BTW insulation is very cheap and easy to do yourself. Lowes and HD rent the machines for free with a purchase of 25 bags of insulation. Plus the insulation is Tax deductible. Info is on the bag

especially since its energy efficient.

did you tell her - "pix or it didn't happen :D "? :lol:

but :thumb:
Should've said that! :lol:

However I checked out her profile on FB, she looks great, alright. However, I'll just let the student introduce her to me whenever she comes in town. :cool2:

I'm thinking for some reason my mood went from good to blah... what sucks is I have no idea why! I'm blaming it on hormonal changes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back