What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodnight all, anybody from the Caribbean here?

Lots! I just buy them at the Christmas season. I think they taste a lot better, but I can't buy them year round because the cost is so high.

What a good idea...buy them around the holidays. :hmm:

Kind of like Girl Scout cookies. Buy them the once a year, but buy enough to last the whole year. I still have 13 boxes of cookies from last year in the deep freeze.

I am thinking I really need to get these new lesson plans done. The books I got for my son are great, but there's a lot of work getting the lesson plans into the computer. Got 4 books done, am working on his 9th grade grammar, then I still have "Mayans, Aztecs & Incas" and his World History to do.

I am thinking I really need to get these new lesson plans done. The books I got for my son are great, but there's a lot of work getting the lesson plans into the computer. Got 4 books done, am working on his 9th grade grammar, then I still have "Mayans, Aztecs & Incas" and his World History to do.

Ohhh I am sorry..I wanted to say thanks for the links you emailed to me. Unfortunately, I was unable to open them. I forgot to reply back due to being so busy.

I buy the mexican cocacola... MUCH better. about $20/24pack at costco

It is a lot better. Real sugar. But here I can only find it in the single half litre bottle and they cost a lot.

We used to have a wooden box for 24 bottles and go to Juarez every pay day and fill it. :aw:

I'm Thinking

It's the most wonderful time of the year
Foooot.............Balllll

When lineman are sacking
and I'll be a snacking
and drinking some Beeeeeer

I'm Thinking

When lineman are sacking
and I'll be a snacking
and drinking some Beeeeeer

:h5:
Go Patriots!!!!!!

I'm thinking MIL really wants us to stay here. She is planning to pay off the loan on our Expedition and help us refinance my car loan so we can make the payments. My mother is paying for the licensing of the Expedition. Florida's tag and title transfer fees are astronomical and then the cost of the license plate is high due to the weight if the Expedition. It will cost $428.67 to get it done, and then in December I have to renew the plate again. The Expedition has been parked in the garage since May due to expired Missouri tags. We haven't had the money to get is licensed.

Im thinking...

beautiful day to watch my 42" tv...

listening the volume blares coming from tv...

feeling the surrounds of noises coming from my friends and I...

smelling the deliciously BBQ, potlucks...and spy beers!!

Oh yeah baby....ladies here...

wha a sinful.

SUNDAY FOOTBALL!!!!! Lets go, NINERS!!!

Breakfast with Brady, enjoying aim with my Restlessheart, Twitter and Go Patriots. Such a lovely day in Patriot nation :D

thinking how out of the blue, that I met one of the Auslan students, she is a newbie to the class as she moved to Canberra from interstate as I was there in class assisting the teaching in class with the students, and she eventually said to me 'I think you should meet my beautiful friend in Brisbane, she should meet you' I was like :shock:

Wirelessly posted

Monday...the dreadful early morning wake up.

I'm thinking MIL really wants us to stay here. She is planning to pay off the loan on our Expedition and help us refinance my car loan so we can make the payments. My mother is paying for the licensing of the Expedition. Florida's tag and title transfer fees are astronomical and then the cost of the license plate is high due to the weight if the Expedition. It will cost $428.67 to get it done, and then in December I have to renew the plate again. The Expedition has been parked in the garage since May due to expired Missouri tags. We haven't had the money to get is licensed.

WOW!....I've never had any family member pay my bills or expenses, loans, etc......Must be "nice" ?? I dunno...it would make me feel "obligated"...and again, do you plan to pay her back? Or, is this just an exchange for not moving out?

thinking how out of the blue, that I met one of the Auslan students, she is a newbie to the class as she moved to Canberra from interstate as I was there in class assisting the teaching in class with the students, and she eventually said to me 'I think you should meet my beautiful friend in Brisbane, she should meet you' I was like :shock:

did you tell her - "pix or it didn't happen :D "? :lol:

but :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back