What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking I fixed my wedge play problem today... :)

i am thinking to play some pirates...i mean, i want to be pirate where i can scare those kids off in this october.. BWAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Thinking that I have been flattered, however unintended.

I and my co-worker was getting to know each other. She asked how old I was. I replied. Then she looked at me shocked and said "I thought you're much younger than that, like 19 years old!' I grinned at her....

I'm thinking instead of Monkey I should have given Adam the nickname Bunny b/c he's like the energizer bunny... he keeps GOING AND GOING... he NEVER stops... and can go on such a small amount of sleep...

Thinking of the letter i just fired off to the house representative for the state of Colorado..

If it's taken to heart, heads will turn.

After Koko's Duck thread.....thinking I must get to Maui soon

Restless_heart and me are itching for Patriots game tomorrow!! Go Patriots!!

Thinking bullies annoy me and I would like to kick them senseless. :hmm: That might be contradictory thinking.

I am thinking of what to pig out on or just drink my healthy smoothie that my hubby made for me. Sometimes I get tired of healthy foods all the time.

I am thinking of what to pig out on or just drink my healthy smoothie that my hubby made for me. Sometimes I get tired of healthy foods all the time.

I recommend BBQ chips and Coca Cola in the little glass bottles.

I recommend BBQ chips and Coca Cola in the little glass bottles.

:lol: I love coke in glass bottles. Wish they would go back to making them cheaply. I think they are more expensive, correct?

:lol: I love coke in glass bottles. Wish they would go back to making them cheaply. I think they are more expensive, correct?

Lots! I just buy them at the Christmas season. I think they taste a lot better, but I can't buy them year round because the cost is so high.

I should eat healthier. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back