What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that today is DRAGGING the flip along... I'm ready to enjoy the cooler weather-- and get the hell outta this office!!

:hmm: Cooler weather you say?

Oh yeah, at least temporarily... it's like 70-72 right now so much better than the 90's we had just a week ago... I LOVE the fall weather-- nothing better than sleeping w/the windows open

I'm wishing we had cooler weather, but, alas, it's 92 as I type here.

I'm thinking I did really well at Barnes & Noble today. Got a Educator's Discount since I home school. Got Algebra 1, Spectrum Science Grade 9, Readers' Theater World History, Glencoe Language Arts Grade 9, and a Thematic Unit on the Mayans, Aztecs & Incas, all for $60. All the books I can photocopy and be able to use again for daughter if she gets there.

thinking to visit Gallaudet for homecoming weekend.. umm, dont wanna to waste my free round trip for that.

i want my free round trip to be WORTH it..

thinking to visit Gallaudet for homecoming weekend.. umm, dont wanna to waste my free round trip for that.

i want my free round trip to be WORTH it..

so where will you go? yesterday - my boss told me to take a vacation :dunno:

so where will you go? yesterday - my boss told me to take a vacation :dunno:

Minnesota for USADB tournament with my team

OR

Wherever it is at for NSAD tournament with my team

but...i dont know :dunno:

(free round trip must be in anywhere of united states of america)

Wirelessly posted

Vancouver. :) Done my vacation in Victoria.

Why? 1) I am over the relationship two years ago; 2) figured out what I want to do; 3) more deafblind-friendly

Oic, that's cool; best wishes in that endeavor....the next chapter of your life....

Wirelessly posted

souggy said:
Wirelessly posted

Tousi said:
Wirelessly posted

5 days til moving day.

I must have missed it elsewhere but where to and why?

Vancouver. :) Done my vacation in Victoria.

Why? 1) I am over the relationship two years ago; 2) figured out what I want to do; 3) more deafblind-friendly

Sounds like you have a good outlook :) I hope it works out for you. Just take it one day at a time.

I'm thinking it can't be this late already. I have been working on new lesson plans and didn't realize the time and the family is begging for dinner.

I'm thinking I was exhausted hours ago and I'm still awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back