What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I feel a stomach ache coming on

Thinking my symptoms feel the exact same as the the symptoms I had last year which was a case of a mild swine flu. Ughhh

is thinking if it would be worth to contact the CI centre and ask if I did have MRI check 11 years ago, because these new CI's coming out has got my interest...again.

I'm thinking today marks the 4th anniversary of the day we buried my grandma :( still miss that fiery little old woman. Most of my personality traits come from her... :)

She sounds like someone I would have wanted to know. :)

Is thinking I better start making appointments with a doctor now that I have insurance. I fell again today. Also thinking I better start using the walker I have instead of a cane.

She sounds like someone I would have wanted to know. :)

Thanks DS, she taught me to cook, sew, crochet, kick ass when necessary :D oh the stories I've heard!! She even jumped out of an airplane once!! Glad I got 33 yrs with her!!

I am thinking Alex should release all the info he can dig up on spammers so that we can reverse spam them

Is thinking I better start making appointments with a doctor now that I have insurance. I fell again today. Also thinking I better start using the walker I have instead of a cane.

oh hun!!! Are you ok??? Be safe!!! :hug:

:dunno: whatever we can do to harass the spammer. Maybe mail a dead fish.... :hmm:

2zsw3s5.png

oh hun!!! Are you ok??? Be safe!!! :hug:

I will be fine. I just need to find out exactly what's causing this. I have had a bum knee for quite a few years, but just in the last few months, the other knee is getting worse. I was told by a neurologist about 5 years ago, that this could happen and that I need to prepare for it. He just never told me about the pain. Ah well, I know there are others who are worse off than me, so I know I will be fine.

What I'm thinking about:

Waking up tomorrow, getting ready for school, what I will do tomorrow, what I will eat tomorrow, how my day will go, hoping everyone I know is happy tomorrow, hoping I meet some new friends, getting homework done. etc.

I will be fine. I just need to find out exactly what's causing this. I have had a bum knee for quite a few years, but just in the last few months, the other knee is getting worse. I was told by a neurologist about 5 years ago, that this could happen and that I need to prepare for it. He just never told me about the pain. Ah well, I know there are others who are worse off than me, so I know I will be fine.

Just don't pass on your bum knee to me....I already have 1 bum and 2 knees :laugh2:

JK, hope you feel bette soon and stay safe..go see occupational therapy now that you have insurance...or maybe I can loophole through a medical company

Thinking I have changed my mind and will get a CI

Now Im just thinking about the quests I have to do on a mmorpg game Im playing.. wondering who I can invite to do my spiritual cultivation quest which involves about a 2-hour to 3-hour long Final Boss fight for lvl 70. hmmmm....

*gaming geek moment sorry*

Now Im just thinking about the quests I have to do on a mmorpg game Im playing.. wondering who I can invite to do my spiritual cultivation quest which involves about a 2-hour to 3-hour long Final Boss fight for lvl 70. hmmmm....

*gaming geek moment sorry*
What makes you return to AD? Welcome back, WildHunt :cool2:

Well... Im on a Deaf Awareness Day committee and I thought this morning to why not let some Deaf websites know about DAD coming up soon... and of course, this was the only website I could think of with a big deaf community so meh why not... then I decided to start reading the rest of the website.

Bad idea.... My eyes went crosseyed. LOL too many posts o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back