What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did & didn't want to leave South Carolina! LOL I had great time and everyone was great but I am missing my bf something fierce!

Am thinking my cat's a hoot because he chowed on leftover french fries. He never did that before. :lol:

its raining and I am finally drinking my morning coffee but I feel something's missing :aw:

am thinking about the snowfields nearby, and was thinking if it would be worth my time to practice my snowboarding skills (first timer here) with my brother in August, so it would be worth my time to be more 'prepared' for the snowtrip while I am in the U.S :hmm:

I saw on the news today that there is news web site where you can 'rent a friend ' . Has anyone heard about this? I think it a crazy idea and would never pay money to hang out with a total stranger.

good luck

Wishing you the best of luck, and can't agree more..

Thanks Calvin :wave:

Just thinking about how drained I am o_O

89 hours of work per week?

Nope, I need to put my foot down somewhere. Money is nice but having a life sounds even better. I don't want to live to work, I want to work to live. :shock:

Hopefully I will be able to reduce it to 60 hours a week without any complications, wish me luck!

I melted the plastic tubing on my earmolds (in an attempt to re-attach them to my hearing aid) and I've been trying to contact an audiologist/hearing center to get new tubing but every place has a phone number and has not respond to email. They forgot that some of us don't use a phone...(I don't live near my home audiologist who takes phone text).

am thinking about the snowfields nearby, and was thinking if it would be worth my time to practice my snowboarding skills (first timer here) with my brother in August, so it would be worth my time to be more 'prepared' for the snowtrip while I am in the U.S :hmm:

Friends with benefits, perhaps? :LOL:

I'm thinking I love all this sunshine we're getting, but the heat is making me sleepy!

I am thinking why it always becomes so difficult to plan fun events with a large group of friends...*sighs*

I'm thinking...... I hope Shel and her little one are feeling better.

I'm thinking...... I hope Shel and her little one are feeling better.

Aww that's sweet of you. We went to the dr yesterday..we both have an upper respiratory infection and with the air quality being in the red zone (the worst), the drs warned that it will take us a while to fully recover. No wonder I was having a hard time recovering from my cold. :hug:

Aww that's sweet of you. We went to the dr yesterday..we both have an upper respiratory infection and with the air quality being in the red zone (the worst), the drs warned that it will take us a while to fully recover. No wonder I was having a hard time recovering from my cold. :hug:

Totally understandable. Here's hoping you both get better as quickly as possible. Can't have the summer ruined for you all.

Totally understandable. Here's hoping you both get better as quickly as possible. Can't have the summer ruined for you all.

I had some good and not so good days last week. I am just happy that I didnt have a fever..that would ruin my summer! It is just tough sleeping at nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back