What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on vacation in 16 days....oops...
maybe i shouldnt have said that...:Ohno: don't attack me...
:giggle::giggle:

hope you all get a vacation soon

I am looking forward to spring break vacation next week! :fruit:...... I have to change girl's wintertime clothing to spring\summer outfits and clean my house for ready spring to summertime! :ugh:

What are you thinking about right now?

I am thinking that I need to get myself in gear and snap out of this fog, and get outside and enjoy this sunshine! I am thinking about the mountain of laundry that needs to be washed, and excited that later today I get to hear my baby girl at my prenatal appointment. :)

Mine was last year. Went on a camping trip. I want to take another one! Preferbly to the Keys.

I will request one very soon. A week off.

Interesting choice.....I would have guessed people who live close to the beach would want to vacation at a non beach spot.

I am wrong about something:shock: I knew this might happen someday:lol:

vacation? everyday is vacation to me when I ride :cool2:

i'm thinking about fiery my mouth is after eating this cajun chicken.. yeow! it tastes so good, though.. it's worth the fire!

Wirelessly posted

quirkylibra said:
I think I should go to school. One of these days I should hooky! :)

I would love play hooky, we are only allowed 2 absences bec we are on fast track program.

Interesting choice.....I would have guessed people who live close to the beach would want to vacation at a non beach spot.

I am wrong about something:shock: I knew this might happen someday:lol:

The keys have awesome reefs to snorkle over.
The sunset there is gorgeous!

My love for water makes me want to camp right on the beach. Which I have done that too! :lol:

By the way the closest beach to me is about 45 min from where I reside.

Will go this weekend to a local beach Can not wait!

The keys have awesome reefs to snorkle over.
The sunset there is gorgeous!

My love for water makes me want to camp right on the beach. Which I have done that too! :lol:

By the way the closest beach to me is about 45 min from where I reside.

Will go this weekend to a local beach Can not wait!

Sounds like fun

Wirelessly posted

quirkylibra said:
Wirelessly posted

I would love play hooky, we are only allowed 2 absences bec we are on fast track program.

I'm a nerd! :lol: I haven't missed a day of class in 3years including summers!:shock:

That's awesome!

I am thinking about whether or not I should spend more time in U.S. this summer since many economiists have said that the Canadian dollar will be at its parity with U.S. dollar by end of this July.

Lakes and mountains are awesome as well. Don't mind camping on the mountains, as long a they're a good size , lake where I can pitch a tent.

Lakes and mountains are awesome as well. Don't mind camping on the mountains, as long a they're a good size , lake where I can pitch a tent.

And bears to play with. Bears are cuter than gators....

What mountain is a good sized mountain? The Andes? The Rocky Mountains? The Cascades? Apps?

I'm thinking I really need to get to my studying. I haven't done much all week and class is tonight. I've been concentrating on getting my kids back into the schoolwork grind.

I'm going on vacation in 16 days....oops...
maybe i shouldnt have said that...:Ohno: don't attack me...
:giggle::giggle:

hope you all get a vacation soon

With the economics as it is I guess that on June 1st I'll be searching for new job so I'll also have some "free-time" then. I have great hopes for getting more energy by then (since life has been hell for over a year now) and I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel... Even if it means to be jobless for a while :cool2:

With the economics as it is I guess that on June 1st I'll be searching for new job so I'll also have some "free-time" then. I have great hopes for getting more energy by then (since life has been hell for over a year now) and I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel... Even if it means to be jobless for a while :cool2:

wait... are you currently unemployed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back