What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of which one dude tried to bully me out with three aces showing on razz (FAIL).... And I got a straight flush in 7card stud.

You just proved my point.

so referring to your previous post about Valentine Massacre in Utah.

2/13/07 - A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.

so if that's terrorism, school shootings are terrorism too since the specific targets were the bullies & popular kids?

so referring to your previous post about Valentine Massacre in Utah.

so if that's terrorism, school shootings are terrorism too since the specific targets were the bullies & popular kids?

Exactly. Which is the reason I used "Islam Terror Attacks."

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I am getting used to getting injection by other students. Poke! Poke!

*Medical Assistant schooling*

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

souggy said:

I am getting used to getting injection by other students. Poke! Poke!

*Medical Assistant schooling*

And...

Thanks.

I got a needle phobia.

Awwwww .. I understand. My dad freaks out when I talk about needles its a flashback of himself as a "needle cushion". He had gotten ran over by car at age 3 and had to be injected with IV's and others to stay alive.

Awwwww .. I understand. My dad freaks out when I talk about needles its a flashback of himself as a "needle cushion". He had gotten ran over by car at age 3 and had to be injected with IV's and others to stay alive.

I spent half of my first 8 years in hospitals. :P

Now I avoid doctors like the plague.

Mod note:

Ok guys take it easy and play nice here.

Thanks.

Bott, shame on you , taking that precious baby to a fastfood resturant (from your avatar). what kind role model are you? :P she (or he?) is adorable.

One has to wonder if PFH indeed is a douchebag for being so pissy in here eh?? geez get over it, bubba and move on.. your attitude is getting tiring in here for some of the folks, such as me... geez... oh well....

Anyways, I am thinking of hanging up some family pictures but have to deal with a few more stuff to work on first.. hmmm...

Bott, shame on you , taking that precious baby to a fastfood resturant (from your avatar). what kind role model are you? :P she (or he?) is adorable.

Thank you very much! She is 8 months old. She signs "hello" whenever she sees me, and I was holding her while her mother paid for her groceries at Target.

I confess after, we sat around a little eating hot pretzel's and breadsticks from the Pizza Hut in Target.

(Her big sister did participate in the junk food :lol: )

Thank you very much! She is 8 months old. She signs "hello" whenever she sees me, and I was holding her while her mother paid for her groceries at Target.

I confess after, we sat around a little eating hot pretzel's and breadsticks from the Pizza Hut in Target.

(Her big sister did participate in the junk food :lol: )

wish I could see the video of that! a very kodak moment!!!

One has to wonder if PFH indeed is a douchebag for being so pissy in here eh?? geez get over it, bubba and move on.. your attitude is getting tiring in here for some of the folks, such as me... geez... oh well....

Anyways, I am thinking of hanging up some family pictures but have to deal with a few more stuff to work on first.. hmmm...

PFH? pissy? more like he feeds on your pissy mood. once you start to get pissy, he wins. DON'T FEEEEEEEED IT TO HIM! :lol:

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.89 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106)

Now, now play nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back