What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these above is true.

I still have doubts about the security though.

that's ok. one day - it'll slip thru but so far... 9 years of terrorist-free attacks on American soil. :nana:

How many times have you seen or heard of such incidence? I never have.

who knows? I'm sure they're not gonna go thru that steps but most of time - there's a bomb-sniffing dog on duty. One sniff or two.... and we'll see.

speaking of which... There has been 28 separate "Islamic" Terror attacks on American soil since 9/11.

and five between the bombings of the WTC (1993) and 9/11.

How much I hate changing hearing aid batteries with arthritic hands when I can barely see them. Huff

am annoyed that nobody want to change my username so I guess I will be stuck with this username for life.. :roll:but of course people are getting tired of me and my weird long list of creative ideas.. :P many of u don't know me that well but some do. ;)

Why did you get sniffed?

Everyone got sniffed. For some reason they brought out the bomb-sniffing dogs (and drug-sniffing dogs), as well as the wand, unpacking ALL of the baggages and patted everyone down.

It was after the machete incident. I went to Medicine Hat in September of 2008, and in October of 2008. October enforced more intense measures than September.

Everyone got sniffed. For some reason they brought out the bomb-sniffing dogs (and drug-sniffing dogs), as well as the wand, unpacking ALL of the baggages and patted everyone down.

It was after the machete incident. I went to Medicine Hat in September of 2008, and in October of 2008. October enforced more intense measures than September.

Wow....

am annoyed that nobody want to change my username so I guess I will be stuck with this username for life.. :roll:but of course people are getting tired of me and my weird long list of creative ideas.. :P many of u don't know me that well but some do. ;)

What would you like to be called. And what creative ideas do you have?

I can sometimes help people. :hmm:

a bomb-sniffing/drug-sniffing dog can sniff a machete? :scratch:

simple - make the law regarding the CCW permit more lax. problem solved.

Nah... just people were like "if someone can bring a knife on the Greyhound, someone can bring a bomb!111!! Or smuggle drugs!1111111!!11"

yeah....pretty skilled crotch sniffing K-9s they are

Why not? Iron has a specific odor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back