What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about whether schools will open two hours late or not tmw.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.89 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106)

shel90 said:
I am thinking about whether schools will open two hours late or not tmw.

Teacher work day tomorrow. Third 9 weeks starts on Monday for us!

Thinking how fast this school year is going!!

Thinking about 8,000,000,000,000 different things at once. Life can be overwhelming at times!

Just thinking about this:

How much harder will people with CI's lives be after a terrorist comes up with the genius idea of using CI-Bombs and successfully blows up a plane...

Due to not being able to detect bombs under the skin, and the CI are usually waived through....

With the stupid flight attendant freaking about a Jewish teen prayer box today...I don't see any reason that we WON'T see some stupid early landing because of a CI.

I'm thinking: it's been a long day and I'm tired - this non-party girl is gonna go snoozin. see youz to-marrah!!

Thinking

"Oh shit, forgot about Deaf Coffee" tonight. Forgot it was a Thursday. Thought it was Wednesday. :|

Just thinking about this:

How much harder will people with CI's lives be after a terrorist comes up with the genius idea of using CI-Bombs and successfully blows up a plane...

Due to not being able to detect bombs under the skin, and the CI are usually waived through....

must provide proper documentation for it.

Also, I've seen CI users go through the security with minimal issues. They don't usually bring documentations..

You know how easy it is to get "proper" documentation?

if they want to go extra measure - that can be verified with a couple of phone calls. or even better - get a bomb sniffing dog or chemical test.

Also, I've seen CI users go through the security with minimal issues. They don't usually bring documentations..

it is true. I flew several times back and forth from FL... sometimes they let me walk right through it, and sometimes they don't. depending on the airport. The smaller airport tend to be more stricter.

Now go a bit further:

Suppose a *this is made up, if you're offended, tough luck* Rasheed Askehaam is a doctor in the states that supports terrorists - his name is on the "CI Documentations"....

People call him, and he will verify it.

It's not hard at all.

chemical test for a under-skin bomb?

for under-skin bomb.... they would have to do that a day or so beforehand. the surgical wound would be fresh and yes a trace of bomb can be found on skin.

This surgical procedure will most likely be performed in unsterilized condition so I doubt the suicide bomber would able to make it thru after 24-48 hours due to infection which leads to septic shock.

after all - look at the past few incidents of failed bomb plots. It is good. very good because it's the sign of our effective anti-terrorism campaign. It's the sign that Al Queda is falling apart. They were not able to find nor train a competent suicide bomber without getting red-flagged by spies and government... and also not able to piece together a proper bomb.

Now go a bit further:

Suppose a *this is made up, if you're offended, tough luck* Rasheed Askehaam is a doctor in the states that supports terrorists - his name is on the "CI Documentations"....

People call him, and he will verify it.

It's not hard at all.

CI has a serial number. They'll have to call the manufacturer to confirm. Additionally, they'll run the security check with Homeland Security to see if this flyer is red-flagged or not.

or... just get a bomb-sniffing dog and let it do the crotch sniff.

for under-skin bomb.... they would have to do that a day or so beforehand. the surgical wound would be fresh and yes a trace of bomb can be found on skin.

This surgical procedure will most likely be performed in unsterilized condition so I doubt the suicide bomber would able to make it thru after 24-48 hours due to infection which leads to septic shock.

after all - look at the past few incidents of failed bomb plots. It is good. very good because it's the sign of our effective anti-terrorism campaign. It's the sign that Al Queda is falling apart. They were not able to find nor train a competent suicide bomber without getting red-flagged by spies and government... and also not able to piece together a proper bomb.

All of these above is true.

I still have doubts about the security though.

CI has a serial number. They'll have to call the manufacturer to confirm. Additionally, they'll run the security check with Homeland Security to see if this flyer is red-flagged or not.

or... just get a bomb-sniffing dog and let it do the crotch sniff.

How many times have you seen or heard of such incidence? I never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back