What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ups and downs in RL, unfortunately more downs than ups *sigh* - I'll spare everybody the details ;) I'll try to post every once in a while again :cool2:
:grouphug:

Jake: How's NYC going? Are they treating you nice over there? :D

jake will be in NYC next week

:grouphug:

jake will be in NYC next week

Thanks for the hug :hug: Oh... my bad about Jake... I thought he was in NYC ever since this past weekend... I definitely need to catch up with a few threads before asking weird / useless questions :D

JamieLynn, I arrived in U.S.A since yesterday and I am currently in Portland, Oregon which is in the northwestern part of U.S, at the moment, I am resting at my hotel after a good walk around downtown

JamieLynn, I arrived in U.S.A since yesterday and I am currently in Portland, Oregon which is in the northwestern part of U.S, at the moment, I am resting at my hotel after a good walk around downtown

tired already?

I am disappointed..... you are unfit for NYC

tired already?

I am disappointed..... you are unfit for NYC
hey I just got here from australia, so it is my jetlag, you know! I'll be fine when I am in NYC

What's your new job?

ILS (Independent Living Services) Facilitator but since I requested overnight shifts, I am basically twirling my hair while she sleeps (which is more for SLS, odd). Gravy job for the most part but they want me to do evening shifts (5 pm-10 pm) and NOC shifts (10 pm-9 am) which is too much for me personally. I don't want to "live" at someone's home, I simply want to earn enough to live on my own while I finish up college (online perhaps). Hopefully I will be able to find a job in the Veterinary Medicine field someday soon :) but that's a whole 'nother matter.

ILS (Independent Living Services) Facilitator but since I requested overnight shifts, I am basically twirling my hair while she sleeps (which is more for SLS, odd). Gravy job for the most part but they want me to do evening shifts (5 pm-10 pm) and NOC shifts (10 pm-9 am) which is too much for me personally. I don't want to "live" at someone's home, I simply want to earn enough to live on my own while I finish up college (online perhaps). Hopefully I will be able to find a job in the Veterinary Medicine field someday soon :) but that's a whole 'nother matter.

Hope things are going very well for you. vet medicine field sounds good. good luck.

Oh ok... Have a fun trip! And if Jiro doesn't behave when you get to meet him, just :slap: him :D

I am thinking, someone in my fb ticked me off. They wrote on the comment that me and another friend don't talk anymore. They don't even know the entire story! :mad2:

Just thinking about this:

How much harder will people with CI's lives be after a terrorist comes up with the genius idea of using CI-Bombs and successfully blows up a plane...

Due to not being able to detect bombs under the skin, and the CI are usually waived through....

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.89 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106)

posts from hell said:

How much harder will people with CI's lives be after a terrorist comes up with the genius idea of using CI-Bombs and successfully blows up a plane...

Due to not being able to detect bombs under the skin, and the CI are usually waived through....

Interesting thought!
:rofl2:

Ohhhhh I wouldnt put it past to them to really come up with something like that!

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.89 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106)

An implanted suicide bomber!

I can see the headlines!

oh no. I would not be surprised nutcase people would do anything so evil. It would make people in line to wait longer and their rubber necks checking it out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back