In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Continued from part one.

Thanks Calvin :wave:

Just thinking about how drained I am o_O

89 hours of work per week?

Nope, I need to put my foot down somewhere. Money is nice but having a life sounds even better. I don't want to live to work, I want to work to live. :shock:

Hopefully I will be able to reduce it to 60 hours a week without any complications, wish me luck!

Nope, I need to put my foot down somewhere. Money is nice but having a life sounds even better. I don't want to live to work, I want to work to live. :shock:

Hopefully I will be able to reduce it to 60 hours a week without any complications, wish me luck!

What's your new job?

i am thinking how jaimelynn is doing since she asked calvin to close her original thread. hope she is getting kitties. :)

whoa. thats a lot of hours being away from home. cut down on to 50? =^O_o^=

40 hours is plenty for me! 80 hours!! Geez I would be a zombie.

time off coming

I am working the same kind of schedule Frisky is but with time off. Still it is hard to get excited about working the winter in the arctic. It is a case of a job in the hand worth two I don't have.

I am working the same kind of schedule Frisky is but with time off. Still it is hard to get excited about working the winter in the arctic. It is a case of a job in the hand worth two I don't have.

What do you do up in Alaska?

I'd love to visit.

Thanks Calvin!

I've been gone for over 5-6 weeks... :cool2:

:wave: welcome back! good to see some old popular ADers coming back from dead! now confess to us what you have been doing

Plus we are having an ice storm with travel advisory. So I am probably stuck at home since travel is not advised.

Plus we are having an ice storm with travel advisory. So I am probably stuck at home since travel is not advised.

That is when you find me outside doing all sorts of fun stuff... Like showing some people on AD that I can drive on ice.

That is when you find me outside doing all sorts of fun stuff... Like showing some people on AD that I can drive on ice.

Well I would have to walk, since my husband is not going driving in the city on ice.

And you would all get tired later of me whining that I am now a Deaf/blind person with a broken hip! :nana:

I am thinking a short work and school week :) Can't wait for Friday, kickboxing night :dance2:

:wave: welcome back! good to see some old popular ADers coming back from dead! now confess to us what you have been doing

Ups and downs in RL, unfortunately more downs than ups *sigh* - I'll spare everybody the details ;) I'll try to post every once in a while again :cool2:

Jake: How's NYC going? Are they treating you nice over there? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back