What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
mommy never read a nursery rhyme to me. I mostly read it myself in the closet with flashlight.

I sing it to my son, hence the cracked windows :wave:

But gosh.. Jiro.. how depressing, I'd pinch your cheek but you said it would be physically impossible :shock:

I sing it to my son, hence the cracked windows :wave:

But gosh.. Jiro.. how depressing, I'd pinch your cheek but you said it would be physically impossible :shock:

you can try

I'm thinking the cards are stacked against hubby. He's in a "blue funk" because all these holidays are no pay for him since he's still within the first 90 days. And now, he went in today and found that sometime this morning a compressor on one of the machines blew up. They had to order the part, it comes from overseas and so he will not be working until Monday or Tuesday. Still with no pay. They sent everyone home this morning and the supervisor tried to call him, but he never heard his cell phone ring.

I am thinking of homework, a test to study for and write my essay. Any volunteers? :rofl2:

I am thinking about how complicated it might be to switch majors and transfer to another college. I dunno....we shall see.

lightbulb.jpg

I'll spell this out for you: Everyone's enjoying my posts except for a few people who represents the above image.

Good morning ADers

how many ADers does it take to change a lightbulb

I am thinking about how complicated it might be to switch majors and transfer to another college. I dunno....we shall see.

I hope it works out for you. You changing careers to be an interpreter?

I hope it works out for you. You changing careers to be an interpreter?

yup. I have about 3 more semesters til I am done with my AA in Early Childhood Ed. But I am hoping that I can switch with too much of a problem. *keeping fingers crossed*

yup. I have about 3 more semesters til I am done with my AA in Early Childhood Ed. But I am hoping that I can switch with too much of a problem. *keeping fingers crossed*

That's awesome! We can always use more terps:) I am an Interpreter for 15 years (this spring). I currently, decided to go into the medical field. I am going to school for Medical Assistant. I would like to make a difference with being a terp MA ( I made that up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back